Thread: Unable to update Asus G73JH-BST7 BIOS

Unable to update Asus G73JH-BST7 BIOS

I wanted to fix my problems as well as wanted extension for my laptop so I did many searches related to it. During searches I found link of third party Drivers,Software and BIOS. It was not an official site so I tried downloading it from official website. After 5 time download and updating my BIOS there was hardly any change. What should I do?

Re: Unable to update Asus G73JH-BST7 BIOS

As far as I know, I would assume most people on this site, me included, have just downloaded w/e was necessary at the time, from her. I know I flashed my bios to 213 using her link and haven't had any problems. I also used her modded vBios.

They could be upgrading something on the server side asus, this happens intermittently As far as I know and can upset the downloads on/from that destination. While I legitimately don't know why your getting special qualities, I could unequivocally hurry up and streak utilizing the 213 channel on the Drivers/Applications page from third party OR depending on if you are able to hold up, until third gathering sees this, on the grounds that as she is a mediator over at the ROG destination, she might check this preferable then any individual here.

I did many researches as if I am a scientists , and both match the hashes. I evacuated the connection for 211 in the event that it was bringing on the mixup. Likewise I checked the bundle from ASUS official site, and it has a unexpected filename than my bundle does, subsequent to I got mine from the German Asus server and in this manner could have a diverse hash. I was doubting that the Bios 213 is the official discharge of the GSOD accidents when you upgrade ATI driver from the stock ASUS one. I have been playing recreations that goes with Bios 209 and stock so far and would like to attempt different event that needs revamped ATI drivers but I am dismayed of bricking my machine.

I want to first let you know that I have flashed my one successfully utilizing third party bios and I am additionally utilizing the drivers of AMD third gathering 11.4 Beta from her signature,but it appears that I could not empower the Overclocking tab in third party,well it appears to be all greyd out. have chosen to attempt and glimmer it myself but I am still a spot befuddled regarding the glimmering. So I check my ASUS Laptop and it express I have Bios 2.09, I observe the last is 2.13 and there was a 2.11. So I need to flash to 2.11 to start with, then to 2.13. I unequivocally got my a different laptop again from RMA and they instated a newfangled gpu but the vbios form is the same 012.010.000.038352. I speculate they either flashed the revamped card with the bios from the old one or every last trace of the revamped vid cards go together with the upgraded vbios pre-commissioned.

Updating the BIOS cannot physically harm a PC. The CMOS electric cell port would be able to not ended up being ousted from a programming glimmer. Upgrading a BIOS DOES move with it a certain level of peril (you would like to stop capacity to the PC while its Updating), but in the event that you have a charged electric cell and are connected to AC capacity, winflash is truly effortless and secure. Now that my framework is upgraded and I've experienced the methodology, I could have unquestionably no concern with glimmering the BIOS again if there was an upgradeed form discharged. I profoundly remain skeptical about we'll see an additional BIOS upgrade for the G73JH however on account of the present BIOS has no issues that I've run opposite. The most current BIOS in any case locations various issues that the G73JH had at discharge console slack and a few different things.

The essential peril with a BIOS glimmer is to not spared it the time to completion and have it block the laptop in light of the fact that it didn't fully rework the BIOS chip. In the event that you spared it the time to run and don't touch the laptop while its enduring the course of action, I'd regard it an exceptionally unrealistic situation that anything happens. Every last trace of the redesigns pronto while your framework is still in the warranty period so you hold the certainty of knowing there's no more Updating you'll ever require from a BIOS/vBIOS viewpoint.

As I declared, I'd do every last trace of the upgrades forthwith while your framework is still in the warranty period with the intention that you possess the trust of knowing there's no more upgradeing you'll ever require from a BIOS/vBIOS point of view. The fundamental peril with a BIOS glimmer is to not spared it the time to completion and have it block the laptop for the reason that it didn't comprehensively modify the BIOS chip. In the event that you give it a chance to run and don't touch the laptop while its living out the course of action, I'd regard it a truly unrealistic situation that anything happens.

akkiiii akkiiii Guest

I possess the indistinguishable laptop to you (G73JH BST7 model) and I could probably state that we possess an astounding piece of equipment. It takes a small work to get it running impeccably (I consistently do finish plate wipes and crisp windows institutes on all my frameworks), but once you have all items breakthrough and running decently, I lack the capacity to consider an additional laptop that totally contends at the cost indicate. The Alienware elevated-finish or double GPU setups are positively the just frameworks I could "lean toward" to my G73, but they are evidently significantly more exorbitant. I cherish the look and cooling key on this laptop.

I see how straightforward it is to streak the BioS, but better believe it, still quite apprehensive, but its DEF set up to be finished after my warranty is up, likely within the following 4-5 weeks. So i speculate i should redesign the bios first and foremost, then redesign any viable drivers. I mean the bios clearly just takes a few moments.