Thread: Asus g53sx-a1 vs Asus g53sw-a1

Asus g53sx-a1 vs Asus g53sw-a1

Recently I have decide to have the Gaming laptop from the Asus, so I have make several search from various of the links and site and from there I have get many of the option to make the selection of the laptop of Asus but from the List of the option I have decided to get any one of ‘Asus g53sx-a1’ and ‘Asus g53sw-a1’ since this two I like the most but now which one will be the best for me to have, so if you guys have any suggestion for me to make the selection between this two Laptop then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be thanks.

Re: Asus g53sx-a1 vs Asus g53sw-a1

According to my information both of the laptop are decent and have many of the feature that can be used to play the game without any of the issue or any of the lag both have the ability to provide the best output for any of the graphics and effect, so the thing that mater here is the functionality of the graphics card there in these Laptop so make the selection of the Gaming Laptop by comparing the feature and best advantage for their Graphic card since that the important thing that matter there in the gaming laptop.

Even I have also using the ‘Asus g53sw-xa1’ for playing the game there so I have seen that it have the best of the thing there for the game, and also there the thing that I have noticed for this Asus model is that there is the really bad reliability problems, so if you want your laptop to be reliable then you can go for the other option that you have decided to have “Asus g53sx-a1” since it seem to be more reliable then the ‘Asus g53sw-xa1’ . But the performance of the ‘Asus g53sw-xa1’ is better than the “Asus g53sx-a1” for sure. So for my laptop ‘Asus g53sw-xa1’ I have not seen any of the issue and also there are the features for using the settings (FHD), I play the BF3 with none of the glitch or lag there in this laptop, so I suggest you to have the “SW-XA1” that will be the best option for the gaming laptop.

The ASUS G53SX-A1 always show the best and the fantastic performance there is the great screening feature with the additional sharp design as well as it have the decent and long lasting battery life for use. Beside this it has the good 1080p screen there is the excellent performances which make the game to run cool without any single issue. There are the additional features that allow the average port selection, and also the very good Keyboard to use. The best of the Graphic card GTX 560M graphics for the best result for the game.

There in the Asus G53SX-A1
    • There are the presences of the 12GB DDR3 and GTX560

Where in the Asus G53SW-A1.
    • There are the presences of the 8GB DDR3 and GTX 560

So for that reason I will prefer you to have the Asus G53SX-A1 if you wish to have, or else you can take the Asus G53SW-A1. There are not that much of the difference between these Laptop.

According to my information the Asus G53SW-A1 has the feature to handles the more power hungry and without any of the issue with an insane clock, and also there is the inbuilt feature for using the GPU layout as per the choice. There are the option that make the user to swap GPU whenever it require.

This ASUS G53SW-A1 is best with the display of 17.3-inch this G73 gaming notebook have best of the glossy panel with LED backlighting there are the presence of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M graphics with the 1.5GB GDDR5 inbuilt dedicated memory. There are the presences of the 8 GB DDR3-1333 dual-channels RAM the dual RAM of 2x 4GB. That can be extended to the 16GB - 4x 4GB.

this will be the good and the best gaming laptop.