Thread: Low standby battery drain on HTC Sensation XE

Low standby battery drain on HTC Sensation XE

i purchase this HTC Sensation XE smartphone and now i want to discuss something about battery of this mobile phone. i read somewhere that the battery drain during standby is around 4mA. after purchasing this smartphone so many charge-discharge cycles happen onto it. today morning when i check the mobile battery, it notify that the 32% available after 24 heavy hours. i want to know that what was happen on my phone. is that there any Low standby battery drain on this HTC Sensation XE mobile phone or something else?? please suggest me to fix this issue.

Re: Low standby battery drain on HTC Sensation XE

as per standard, battery monitor widget reported consistent 150-200ma drops. hence here i want to suggest to you for get more information about this phone battery. Notice all ma readings using grain of salt. this will be work to you for getting some kind of information about this smartphone battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    as per standard, battery monitor widget reported consistent 150-200ma drops. hence here i want to suggest to you for get more information about this phone battery. Notice all ma readings using grain of salt. this will be work to you for getting some kind of information about this smartphone battery.

you can also use current widget only to view battery % and if you want to get more information about this phone, i would be suggests to you for contact the service center. tell them that mobile battery contain such kind of issue. i am sure they fix your complex issue. try this and get benefit of the warranty card. this is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    you can also use current widget only to view battery % and if you want to get more information about this phone, i would be suggests to you for contact the service center. tell them that mobile battery contain such kind of issue. i am sure they fix your complex issue. try this and get benefit of the warranty card. this is well for you.
    Underclocking does not reduce battery life. hence don't do anything on your mobile phone. as per my own knowledge, screen-off is being almost similar to the screen-on speeds. hence it also doesn't make any kind of effect on your smartphone. if you want to fix this issue, i will be suggets to you for do the reset task. do this if you thing that this is necessary for improving the capability of the smartphone and its related components.