Thread: Volume locked in HTC sensation XE

Volume locked in HTC sensation XE

HI, I have gotten this phone from the Europe and the thing that I have noticed with this phone is as the volume is Locked in the phone as we can’t enjoy the music in full volume like the Americans can hear. So is there any way to get the phone Unlocked this way?

Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated, thanks in advanced.

Re: Volume locked in HTC sensation XE

I have the same phone but still I haven’t experienced any such thing ever before so have you tested the phone perfectly?

I have the same phone but still I haven’t experienced any such thing ever before so have you tested the phone perfectly?
    I am just agreed with the above user as I haven’t also heard about any such thing ever before. In fact I am sure as there isn’t any such difference between the mobile from any country. I mean to say no matter from where you bought the phone as you’ll get the same product. But still if you have doubts regarding the same then you can have option o contact the service center people and ask about the same. You’ll surely get some sort of information or solution as well if there would be any.

See I am not sure what could be the problem with your phone but still I would like to recommend you that you should try to reset the firmware of the phone and see whether you are getting any problem with the phone or not. As it might be possible as there could be some problem with the firmware installed in the phone.

As there are to ways of doing this such as soft resetting and hard resetting the phone, but I don’t think soft resetting will help you anyway rather you must have to make a hard resetting so that all the factory data will be restored to the phone once again.

But while doing that you should also make sure as you have taken backup of important data first and then only proceed with the same or else you’ll lose all the data as the restored data will be stored replacing the current one.

I think it would be better if you simply visit the service center rather than solving this over here, because it might be possible as there could be some problem with the phones speaker you are having in your phone. Thus, It would be far much better for you as well in case of service as well as for replacement of any hardware as well. You don’t have to pay then any amount as the phone must be in the warranty period.

I am just agreed with the above user as I haven’t also heard about any such thing ever before. In fact I am sure as there isn’t any such difference between the mobile from any country. I mean to say no matter from where you bought the phone as you’ll get the same product. But still if you have doubts regarding the same then you can have option o contact the service center people and ask about the same. You’ll surely get some sort of information or solution as well if there would be any.
    I was also thinking about the same as it would be better if I simply contact the service center, anyways thanks for the above suggestions.