Thread: MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009

MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009

i am having the new Apad M7009 tablet and while using this i can see that my Apad M7009 says that i can read MS Excel or Word. but i am not getting the way that how can i use this>??? can here is any need to install the program installed??? if yes then can here anyone suggest me some way to doing that thing?? please reply me if here anyone have the suggestion about this.

Re: MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009

yes, for that i am having the suggestion. for using the MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009, you will need an application that OfficeSuite Pro which will help you to able to open office docs. try to get this app and then install this to your system and i hope that after this all you will be ab le to use the MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009. if after doing that, you get some problem then for that reply me back here. and also for that i will suggest you to try with the downloading the trail version for that.

ok, i get here that for that reason, i will need to download the OfficeSuite which will help me to resolve the problem. but when i searched for that at that time i get that i am not able to get the proper apps for that. can you please reply me back for the link that whill help me to download the OfficeSuite Pro??? yes, i tried with the searcing about this on the net and there i get that is appears to be legitimate site that provides legitimate apps. and for that reason only i am not going to ]get that app. can here you please reply me some other way that will help me to use the MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009 tablet?? i am searching for that because i have also tried whit doing this thing again and again but still i am getting the problem related with this. please help me for getting resolve this problems.

OK if you are getting problem while you are trying with the downloading the OfficeSuite Pro then for that reason i will suggest you to try to get the OfficeSuite Pro from here::

Download OfficeSuite Pro

i have also tried with this and this is really working very fine for me to help to use the MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009 tablet.

i would like to say to you that i am using Quickoffice which is coupled with Dropbox on my PC. and i am very happy while using this app. this really helps me to syncing/transferring files since DropBox will keep it synced automatically. try with this, i am sure that you will be happy while you are using this and also i can say here that this will also help you to use the MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009 tablet. while using this apps you have to not worry about syncing/transferring files.

if here you are thinking to use the new Quickoffice then for that i would like to say to you that that this aps will also offeera to you that provides 2-way file synchronization for your Word, Excel, PowerPoint. and also this will help you to files using a Wi-Fi connection. try with this, i am sure that you will not get any problem while you are going to use this. i am telling you this all things because i am also using the same apps and really this helps me more to get work with the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, pictures & other files using a Wi-Fi connection. with this, if you get any problem then reply here back and i will,l try to give you suggestion about that. and also, i would like to say to you that you can put files on a Google account from your tablet. try with this , and reply here back about the result of using this.

hey dude, i am getting some problem with the using the DocumentsToGo desktop program that you have mention for the above user. and the problem is that when i am using that at that time i get that this is not get my ZT-180 to recognize the USB cable connected to my laptop. why this is happening with me?? can you please reply me back for that?? please reply me about the reason for happening that, while connecting i have also try with the checking the connection for that but still there i am getting the problem, in the connection. please reply me what can i do now???

ok, for that reason can you here tell me that do you have connected both the devices properly while you are trying with the connection?? And also are you trying with the anything more than connect the two devices??? if yes then reply me back for that. that will also cause the problem while you are trying with the connection.

yes, i also agree with that this. this will be very nice to have a Excel opened with my tablet. i am also having the new Apad M7009 and was searching to get the suggestion about how can i use the MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009 in my tablet. but after coming here u get the suggestion about this and now i am really very happy with using the MS Excel & Word in Apad M7009 tablet. thanks for suggesting us about that.

Hey, i tried with the Downloading the OfficeSuite Pro but still i am having the same problem with this. i am not getting the way that will help me to use the MS Excel & Word in my Apad M7009. please here if anyone have the suggestion about this.