Thread: HTC Sensation XE touch screen stop responding

HTC Sensation XE touch screen stop responding

I am having touchscreen issues in my Sensation XE . I got my phone 12 days before on a new contract. My screen freezing continuously which becomes unresponsive. I have killed applications shun applications and so on. To see if that helps. My Wi-Fi is ok and so is my signal and so on. Please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me for this.

Re: HTC Sensation XE touch screen stop responding

The problem is your finger that swipes fast and the nail touches your screen. Screen doesn't recognize nails!

I had this issue and fixed it fast! all you have to do is take out the back cover and there is a grounding pi. pull it out not completely out but just give it a pull. then let your phone die, recharge it and you should be fine. it worked for me. when you pull the pin, don't pull too hard, pull just a little bit.

All of my previous HTC Android first update had bugs and it solves all problems, as with the desire of my notification light hd did not work at all, except during loading, ringtones, GPS solutions (not find any GPS sats), notification bar does not display messages, missed calls, all resolved with updating the first .. wildfire was better, but is also perfect, not the first attempt by HTC, all that will be resolved.

After the issue infamous death grip with Wi-Fi in the sense of HTC, it seems that users of this phone has more to worry about. According to several users on the Internet, the feeling of HTC is suffering from a problem with the Touch Screen to stop responding after some time and is not recorded some of their entries. There is now a 65-page thread on the xda-developers, with 650 posts discussing this with a large number of users claiming their sense of fact has the above problem, which suggests that it is limited to only one or a few terminals that very few people "aren t apply enough pressure on their screens.

When users tried contacting HTC regarding this matter, they did not get any response from the company. HTC support suggested by some users to perform a factory reset, but that did not happen. Trying to replace the handset has not helped either, as some users, now in its third or fourth Feeling, still suffering from this problem.

it seems to act strange to unlock, because you have to use the thumb Gester moving the circle over the open fast default. no phone, just .. you do not know how to open correctly, 2.3 Bread made this phone so differently than usual. so next time, I would suggest a greater gesture hand hold above the icons.

I just changed a digitizer on a USA T-Mobile version and it's doing the same thing. I tried two different screens. Took it apart many times to make sure all the connections were right and it fit back together correctly. Still the same thing. I'm totally stumped. There's no common pattern to it. Hope someone comes up with a fix for this. Can't tell if it's hardware or software.

Did you put a screen protector on the screen? I experienced the same problems because their was a small piece of dust between the protector and the screen. I removed the protector and put on a new one trying not to get dust at especially the bottom.

I had the same issue. I used to think my hands were sweaty so I kept wipping it and stuff but then I don't know how I solved the issue, it doesn't do this anymore thankfully BUT sometimes when I am on the phone I can't really hang up whenever I wanted because of the auto turn off that it has set up so your cheeks don't push buttons and also when I'm making videos sometimes the video stops recording all by itself! Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

I think the most sensitive when held in the left hand, because the land is inside the box. Furthermore, when the situation occurs, drain the battery right down and do a battery pull, leave for an hour before re-charging and "removes the problem perfectly.

sad Re: HTC Sensation XE BOTTOM BUTTONS stop responding

HELP!

I've had my Sensation XE for just over a week, and last night, it just froze!

The touch screen is ok, but the buttons at the bottom do not respond. However, if I try to type a message, etc., if I touch the bottom buttoms, they almost act like icons on the bottom row of the touch screen!

No idea what could be wrong, and don't know what to do

Can any one please help? I can't live without my phone, lol!

Thanks in advance,
    Natalie x