Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • HTC Sensation XE

10 35.71%
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus

18 64.29%

Thread: HTC Sensation XE Vs Samsung Galaxy Nexus

HTC Sensation XE Vs Samsung Galaxy Nexus

thought to campate this both gigantice phone as i am plaing to get one of the, and really confused at the moment give me your thought about the best smartphone to purchase currently whetehr eit is sensation XE or Galaxy Nexus ??? I am a wish for geting the htc sensation XE howvere at the moment that the Galaxy Nexus is also a fair option i dont know what should i choose .. but , I actully like the a nexus plus presently I am of teh opinion to purchase Galaxy nexus. the motive is for that is the UI is at the moment reciving extremely same to htc sense plus fresh hardware spec such as the HD screen, android beam and all . I will make my last decision after reading all the comment that you guys can give so please help me to make my decision i would be really glad Which one you will select ?

Re: HTC Sensation XE Vs Samsung Galaxy Nexus

none of the boths infact i will be wait for a while like a weeks or so plus look as id what another devices will accquire an ICS update.

This might make a few other present devices much more appealing.

like the Motorola ones.

probably HTC may not update their fresh devices by the means of ICS as it may be slow down their handset with HTC Sense on above it

if you ask me i would say either; get my Atrix I can now to reach the top left and bottom left corners of the touchscreen by the means of my my thumb. That might mean on a handset similer to this I'd must make use of it two handed. i dont understena why is this allhigh-end hanset is getting so giant at the current time

howvere given the selection among the two i would go for theSensation XE as i presume Galaxy Nexus will bear actully have the poor in 3D performance so of utization of an SGX 540 for that a high-res display . We familier for certain it's going to accquire seen every where iPhone 4S by its 960x640 display

so on the basis of the on when present ICS updates, they might be prove to be a good selection for that cause alone. . I belive A5 is the just SoC by the meas of the grunt at the moment Still, I might be wrong.

on my opinion i would like to suggest that you should not go for the nexus as in fact I dont like Samsung hadset ... and together galaxy nexus plus Sensation XE/XL are only very big i will go for the HTC Sensation XE or wait some more

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    if you ask me i would say either; get my Atrix I can now to reach the top left and bottom left corners of the touchscreen by the means of my my thumb. That might mean on a handset similer to this I'd must make use of it two handed. i dont understena why is this allhigh-end hanset is getting so giant at the current time

howvere given the selection among the two i would go for theSensation XE as i presume Galaxy Nexus will bear actully have the poor in 3D performance so of utization of an SGX 540 for that a high-res display . We familier for certain it's going to accquire seen every where iPhone 4S by its 960x640 display

so on the basis of the on when present ICS updates, they might be prove to be a good selection for that cause alone. . I belive A5 is the just SoC by the meas of the grunt at the moment Still, I might be wrong.
    hey sorry i am new on this feild can you tel me what creat the A5 best than the processor in the galaxy nexus? I belive the nexus is having 1.5Ghz dual-core, certainly very that's faster?

I am in the in the similar place , because of the for an upgrade. it take a long to decide I required the Sensation XE as it seems so better with the red highlights plus with the the Sense UI is amajot option after containg the HTC Desire for last 2 years currently . at the moment the Nexus has been little famous I dont familiar is it to stay and aquire that. The Nexus vanilla ICS is actually very nuch desirable as it aperat to be so good and is like a easy OS, and I belive once HTC sense aquire layed obove the top it wound seem anythink similat to that. The stuff that make me away from the the Nexus is that I belive the it's very much huge . 4.65 inch is massive. The sensation 4.3 inch is bordering on too huge

Quote Originally Posted by Doraiswamy View Post
    hey sorry i am new on this feild can you tel me what creat the A5 best than the processor in the galaxy nexus? I belive the nexus is having 1.5Ghz dual-core, certainly very that's faster?
    actually that depends on n how optimised the processor is to work with on the handset . A5 is build actullt for iOS handsets jsut so it will operational a better than the OMAP processor available in the Galaxy Nexus as the processor has to taken a to much of disimilar handet who have it. Also, Galaxy Nexus has a 1.2 Ghz Dual Core OMAP processor, not 1.5 Ghz.

dont the HTC sensation XE contain the the 16GB internal microSD slot edition ? and if it doesn't then i will definite pass on that right a way .

actully The HTC Rezound all so knonas Vigor might be the one while or else if it launch plus had the specs it's saying it may have.so that siniler to the sensation Xe + extra RAM 1gb other than 3/4GB

as far as its better it be smaller handset like inches or Galaxy Nexus - actully HTC is too big for me stuff like Sense plus casing . Sense is highter polished by GB how ever the gap shorten with ICS, mainly with few more apps. when SGS/Nexus S has totally scraped material on the back, SGSII plue nexus Galaxy looks as if to locate some improvements in this situation .