Thread: Clock does not update correctly in HTC Sensation XE

Clock does not update correctly in HTC Sensation XE

I have HTC Sensation XE mobile phone in which there is a android 2.3.4 installed and from last some days I am facing problem with my mobile phone. In clock widget which is installed in my phone shows time correctly very time but the main clock of the device does not update correctly. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is really frustrating for me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Clock does not update correctly in HTC Sensation XE

You have mentioned that widget is showing proper time but your HTC Sensation XE mobile phone is not showing and that is why you have to first go to the setting in your device and you have to make sure that all the setting related to the date and time is ok. If you find anything wrong with the setting and change the setting and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? if that idea does not help you then you should connect your HTC Sensation XE with your computer or laptop and after connecting the HTC Sensation XE with your computer or laptop you have to take the backup of all the data and then you have to reset the HTC Sensation XE and after resetting the HTC Sensation XE your problem will get solved.

Try the above solution and then your problem might get solved.

Well if you don’t know about how to reset the HTC Sensation XE then you have to follow this steps.

• First you have to take out the battery and after some time reinsert the battery.
    • Now press and hold the Volume Decrease button and after that press the POWER key.
    • When you see the Android image at that time release the Volume decrease button
    • Select FACTORY RESET by pressing VOLUME DOWN
    • After that press the POWER button

As you have mentioned that I can solve this issue by resetting the device and after looking at your post I have done restore factory setting in my HTC Sensation XE and after resetting the HTC Sensation XE device clock started working normally. Now I am not facing any problem in my device. thank you for helping.