Thread: is it posible to transfer nand back up to another HTC Sensation XE

is it posible to transfer nand back up to another HTC Sensation XE

hey guys recently bought this phone and i must tel you this phone is really very terific and i certainly enjoy using this but this is one thing i need to get it one actully im havein so much trouble to figure out thst whether to send my HTC Sensation XE because of the to heating issue today i observe that my phoen temperature goes to 47 c however i was just playing underground the game flick soccer..? any way i was judt thinking is it posible to ,ake use of my currebt nand backup on the fresh HTC Sensation XEi got please guys i need help on this issue would anyone from here can help me o would be really very glad to know this thanks in advance

Re: is it posible to transfer nand back up to another HTC Sensation XE

yeah of course you be able to do that you can, however what's to say you infact the problem ? My Sensation also gets warm while make it go under huge stress however that is to be expected on this kind of phone

i have taken my phone to the service and the representative says the maximum temperature that is recommenced for the phone is around 50 however if im continuously going to some where near like mine 47 C i should think a changing however i am a, huge user of my handset so i don't familiar about it

other odd stuff my handset restart while it got to heat and at the moment its refuse to acquire hspda connection only skips among edge plus gprs

so it will be the great choice that i should get it replace and get the new one hope no problem will occurred

that is the only option i jus came Its come back at the movement i have give to the repair center futher they said ill get a direct swap moreover it will be giving on the within one business day of getting it back it. My beats headphones has be broken within 2 days i got them! So I perhaps just send it every off seeing as I did not sell my dhd up till now so I will still contain a issue ..Just required to unroot, soon after that will reroot and s-off the fresh handset