Thread: Windows 7 clean install fails on Lenovo IdeaPad V570

Windows 7 clean install fails on Lenovo IdeaPad V570

I am having some problem with the Lenovo IdeaPad V570. Actually I am trying to install the Windows 7 on EFI partition but the wireless adapter is not getting started. I can just see the BIOS version uploaded and that is not able to get this issue resolve. Can somebody over here help me to get the issue resolved. Thank you so much in advance for responding to this thread.

Re: Windows 7 clean install fails on Lenovo IdeaPad V570

My HDD is a Hitachi on first boot and DVD at second boot. I am also having the Lenovo IdeaPad V570 and then deleted all the partitions and after that installed Win 7 retail Ulti x64. Once finished with the installation then installed LAN drivers as well as WLAN drivers and that is working well without any problem.

I think that the bootable CD that you are using is having some problem and fro that reason you are getting the problems like this. So what you can do is just try to install with some other CD and see if that works for you. Other than this, you can also try to clean the lens of the optical driver as that could also be the culprit for this issue. This must be done before trying to do anything else with the system. So check for this condition and reply back that if it was the reason or not so that we can provide you some alternate solution for this.

Thank you so much for the reply but the problem not with the disc as I have tried with three discs but all of them shows me the same result. It is also not the problem with the optical drive as it can read all the other CD's without any problem so it cannot be the culprit for this issue.

You will require to contact service and you will get the latest BIOS flashed. They will also give you suggestion that how can you install the Windows 7 on the DOS version of the Lenovo IdeaPad V570. but the one which was sent to me was having the Windows 7 preinstalled. Anyways, I hope that you will find this post useful in any of the ways.

Try with a fresh CD of the Windows 7 and see if this dose the same for you.