Thread: Getting green screen while playing Battlefield 3 in Asus G60JX

Getting green screen while playing Battlefield 3 in Asus G60JX

In my Asus G60JX laptop I have recently installed battlefield 3 game and after installing the game in my laptop it has started giving me problems. Whenever I play the battlefield 3 game in my laptop at that time I get green flashing screen and then it comes back to normal suddenly. I don’t know what is wrong exactly but this problem is really frustrating for me.

Re: Getting green screen while playing Battlefield 3 in Asus G60JX

If you have any other game in your Asus G60JX laptop then you should open other game in your laptop and after opening that game you have to play that for some time and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. if same problem is occurring with other game also then I think problem is with the laptop otherwise problem is with the game only.

If this green issue comes with the battlefield 3 game only then you should decrease the graphic option and also try different resolution with this game and then check whether same problem is coming with this game or not. Sometimes by changing the graphic setting and graphic resolution also this type of problem can get solved. if you get the same problem after trying the above solution also then you should uninstall the battlefield 3 game from your Asus G60JX laptop and after uninstalling the game from your laptop you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to install the battlefield 3 game in your laptop again and after reinstalling the game you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

If you want any more information then let me know.

I think problem is with the graphic drivers in your laptop and that is why I will suggest you to remove the graphic drivers from your Asus G60JX laptop and after removing the graphic drivers from your laptop you have to restart the laptop and after that you have to run Ccleaner in your laptop and then you have to install the graphic drivers again and after installing the graphic drivers your problem might get solved.

There was similar problem occurred with me also and after that I have first thought the problem is occurring because of the drivers and I have reinstalled the drivers but after that also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have turn off the V-sync off from the nvidia control panel and then I have turn off the V-sync option from the game also and then my problem get solved. Now after doing that all the things started working fine. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

I have first change the graphic setting in battlefield 3game and after that also when I started the game again at that time same problem occurred. Now after that I have reinstalled the graphic drivers but it doesn’t make any difference. Turning off the v-sync option from the nvidia control panel and game didn’t help me. How to fix this problem?

Asus G60JX laptop comes with the NVIDIA GTS 360m 1GB and according to me by upgrading the drivers of the NVIDIA GTS 360m 1GB you can fix this issue. Download the latest drivers for the NVIDIA GTS 360m 1GB from the internet and then remove old driver and then install the latest drivers and after doing that your problem will get solved.

Try this trick and then let me know about the result.

If you want to download the latest drivers for the NVIDIA GTS 360m 1GB then you have to visit the Nvidia official site then look for the graphic card model number and then you have to download the drivers.

Or

You can click on this DOWNLOAD.

I have referred your solution and after that I have downloaded the latest graphic drivers from your given download link and then I have installed that in my laptop and after installing that drivers in when I start the game at that time I didn’t get any problem. Now all the things are working fine. thank you for helping me.