Thread: unable to boot on lenovo ideapad v470 and v570?

unable to boot on lenovo ideapad v470 and v570?

i am facing a problem that when i purchased the lenovo that has been left someday and after that i used more then 10 day then we get the stuck cursor will be spinning at the boot up screen so when i available to try with all the possible thing that i have been done like a power source, removing the battery or some time hold it try it with a safe mode and many other think have done but not able to success so can anyone help me for this?

re: unable to boot on lenovo ideapad v470 and v570?

hi i think it is right whenever you brought a new one that time you able to get any of the issue but after sometimes you may be getting irritated from the different user error same thing that i might be facing when i am using windows 7 the mouse screen get in to the spinning circle then after it will be freeze it so still i am having the hardware issue it show that is not fully load up with a windows so haven't installed any of the software rather than the Adobe so i think not should be have a load and also windows update sand one game which doesn't have any of the start up apps

i not able to know that what the exact problem from the RAM that i am not agree that due to ram problem that thing will be getting so when i check the last status it is in good configuration that is from the last menu so you may want to select to a safe mode to try it for the boot and just try it again.

when i am having a issue that was fixed just a day has been left so i am not even install anything at the time so i just want to find the issue so when i pulled the battery out and just booted up without any battery that is all thing fine and it working well so the battery was not to be locked then that i don't know that might be give any of the problem let see that how long it would be goes.

i am also getting to face many of the issue related to the v570. that which does use any other unexpected thing are have been not installed that also i am not being installed that is related to the web root security so when i start up that will be freeze up that might be getting frustrating from the boot on lenovo V570 so can any suggest?

when i get the detail about the update that i found that from the last 6 month update so i not put on them but that you need to fix it.and also the number of the time that you may be you facing so that will be locked don't get it from and will be delay and you may be like toadded boot time stuff. that i unchecked most of the time.

i think might be to do with uninstalling all the files related to the Boot that need to uninstalled and after the completed then you want to be re-installed that you get the help from the boot or may be it will be success.

Re: unable to boot on lenovo ideapad v470 and v570?

we are doing a boot to your laptop not for the screen login. so from the next that you may be login to on safe mode that may be helpful. and just check that whatever are you have been started from control panel from the admin. and just go through all the stuff and whatever do not required to check the stuff and restart.