Thread: unable to get bios setting for Lenovo IdeaPad U160

unable to get bios setting for Lenovo IdeaPad U160

yeah i just purchase a new lenovo laptop that i want to know about how can i get the bios setting from the website so i am tried from many site and CD also but not able to get the perfect bios setting then after i just use to plug in to 802 card wireless LAN for the bios setting. so please any one know that how to get the bios setting help me?

Re: unable to get bios setting for Lenovo IdeaPad U160

whenever i check all the system checking from my site that whatever i know about the bios setting that also not help me then after take the help from the engineering team so about this they try and just checking the system version which does are using right now?

i think that your hardware are maintenance manually.but the lenovo bios setting will be not allow me to to put any of the bios which it was an non lenovo cards so for your site i think it might be required to modified a third party bios modified to be done but that they are not available for the lenovo U160. so there are n number cards are having and listed but there is no need to be set the bios setting required that is generic which would not be required to work.

if you want the bios setting just try from the original CD for the bios setting if that did not get then after then just try it from the support site so that might get the help but it need you confirm that upload the bios setting from the lenovo site that is customer support.lenovo that having the different setting for the 32 bits and for the 64 bits.

while i am getting the new bios setting after that i just tried it for the update on the laptop but suddenly i just got the error message that say the your driver WDM has been failed i don't know the exact issue about this.

so the recent issue that which i got from the lenovo laptop for the bios setting as well that i need to update the bios.well i have not done any of the blue tooth update and doesn't install on my lenovo U160 and having a window 7 operating system with a 64 bits. i want to know that i am facing the similar issue about that why when i am suppose to do on lenovo that will be right?

if you are facing the similar issue for the update or getting the error for while are you doing bios setting so i appreciate that if you take a screen shot any just give it to the engineer to get the better help?

All the problem that i get solved from screen shot. all the detail you may be get from the screenshot. and now i might be get error free solved the issue.