Thread: Getting low FPS while playing Battlefield 3 on Asus G74SX-BBK7

Getting low FPS while playing Battlefield 3 on Asus G74SX-BBK7

I have installed Battlefield 3 on the Asus G74SX-BBK7 laptop of mine. we know that this particular game is quite great and there is lots of fun while playing the game. Well I am not able to get the good FPS while playing the game on the laptop of mine. I don’t find out any valid reason to get the root cause of the issue. Any help to make the thing working for me would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting low FPS while playing Battlefield 3 on Asus G74SX-BBK7

Looking at the matter what is into the game setting? Whether it is high? medium? Or shadows? Do you have installed the latest version of the drivers on the laptop of yours? can you post the screen shoot of the low FPS which you are getting? Let me know if you are having any idea to get the root cause of the problem which you have stated over here.

To fix the matter of yours I am suggesting following solutions which you can try to fix the matter of yours I recommended that you should simply stick to the high setting available into the game. another thing which you can try is AA and post AA and post AA. Once you have done the same I recommend that you should simply turn off blur a as well as Ambient Occlusion..
    So I have provided number solution on this particular post so try the same and let me know whether it was useful to get the requirement of yours.

After going through the post of yours I am suggesting following thing which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • What I am saying over here is that you should create custom resolution and also you should try the same and it was having good balance.
    • Once you have completed with the same you have to add the Nvdia same you should add the source in which are having different kind of control.

I am not sure but the back ground process which are running on the computer might be causing the issues. You should clean boot the computer of yours and find out the back ground process which is causing the use. Once you have done with the same you can return to the normal startup.

After going through the issue which you have stated over here is that you should reinstall the latest version of drivers on the device of yours. once you have complete with the same you should restart the laptop of yours.

There could be bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter. in the bug report you have to provide the information regarding the computer configuration and the issue which you are getting on the computer of yours.