Thread: Asus G73SW lagging DPC badly.

Asus G73SW lagging DPC badly.

I am with bad DPC latency on my Asus G73SW laptop which is around in between 3000 to 7500ms. making use of LatencyMon itcame to my notice that the problem exixts with the nvlddmkm.sys. at the time of disabling from the Device manager , GTX 460m graphics card, the DPC has a quick drop under 500ms.for your further information, I am with the latest BIOS.downgrading with my graphics drivers didn't had an effect.. i don't know the reason for DPC being dropping below 500 at the time of playing a Flash video. I also in the background tried gaming with a video and games but it still laggs all the settings. My power setting which i include is of High performance. is any one with you have a particular answer for this.

Re: Asus G73SW lagging DPC badly.

i think you should go for trying an update of your Intel INF drivers, as the vid card drivers mostly depend on those so that they can have proper performance. after doing this run the installer along with an overall switch.

i think you are occurring with hardware issues, with which you are not able to get on it.but apart from considering all the hardware part, i would recommend you to format everything and in addition to make a clean install of all the drivers. you can do this by visiting the asus site where you will find the appropriate drivers for your system.

i am also of the same opinion as i am also experiencing the same thing.i am also not having any lag in any case.I'm think it might be to do with the drivers of nvidia which are enabling to cause to stay like that. It's a dead constant 6k+. i didn't made a clean installation of drivers.i should look into an reinstallation, and find the issue.

nvidia runs some helper programs . you are able to kill their processes in addition with the notice if it is able to changes anything. as for this reason they aren't necessary .

i can say that i came with a proper solution according to the reports that after you have a clean install and formatting a drive could get to the solution. DPC will spike up to 7000 when you will have an install of Nvidia drivers

Disable NVIDIA PowerMizer if you are using that.

i could suggest few more tips if taking out your battery makes any difference. if you try for disabling ACPI it could work in this case.the problem with DPC can be solved with the help of disabling both the 460M and the Atheros AR9285 wireless. suppose i case , if one is made enabled, lag returns. so basically you just have to let one run at a time.