Thread: lenovo y460p/y560p gives sound stutter noise.

lenovo y460p/y560p gives sound stutter noise.

i am making use of lenovo y460p and before the replacement of motherboard ,it played music without stuttering. i now have a motherboard, with its updated chipset and BIOS , which is associated with sound stuttering under Windows 7 x64. after the removal of battery from the laptop, the red DPC latency spikes go away . although this eliminates the DPC latency problems, there is no portability issue without its battery. i wanted to know whether it is possible for an updated BIOS for the that would solve the DPC latency with the battery in the laptop?along with the sound slutter problem exists and continues.

Re: lenovo y460p/y560p gives sound stutter noise.

the first answer to this would be to remove the battery from the y460p laptop to resolve the problem of sound stutter, if you are making use of Windows 7 x64 by the means of Lenovo's drivers,

if you are try by uninstalling the current audio driver that you have installed and let the Win7 install generic audio drivers, it could also sort out the problem. if you have tried out this one, try an new installation of audio driver from the lenovo support community.

generally the sound slutter occurs when you have problems occurring with audio drivers. the audio drivers has a bad installation or due tio some reasons they dont run at some times. this might also has the evidence that the windows might have gone corrupt, that the reason why it is not performing well. you have the similar install of the drivers matched with your particular laptop. i think you made an installation of drivers not suitable for matching your laptop, so might the problem occuring with you.

generally The sound stutter occurs most of the time when the battery is physically connected to the laptop. just make a try with Windows 7 generic audio drivers, the audio driver which you will get on the Lenovo Support website, and if you wish for the latest audio driver it is available on Realtek's website. i think a solution to your problem could be by making previously restored factory settings with the Onekey rescue option.

there are situations where without the battery and at the time of laptop being connected with a power supply, there is no stutter.in this case you will get an hint that the problem is occurring with the systems hardware. you can have a call to the tech support of your similar brand service center.