Thread: Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 Sleep/Hibernate

Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 Sleep/Hibernate

I have bought this Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 about one month back and it was running well without any issue for few days but now that has started showing me some issue with that. Actually Whenever I put that to sleep mode for some time and come back to this the I found that its shows me some error message which is related to the Power Supplier. Other than this the Hibernation also results to blinking screen and all. I am not able to get this issue resolved. Can somebody tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I resolve this issue. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.I have already tried with all the possible solution for this that I know but none of them seem to be helpful to me. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 Sleep/Hibernate

As you told that you are using that from last one month and so I think that this is under warranty and if that is true then you must go to dealer from where you bought this and tell them about the problem. They will surely help you to get this resolved.

If you want then you can also try by disabling the "save power" option intended for the wireless adapter. If you want to do that then all you have to do is just right click on my computer and then select manage. From there, go to device management and go to network adapters and choose wireless adapter > properties. Now go to the power management tab and from there uncheck the check box intended for power save. That must be texted as " allow the computer to turn off this device to save power ". I hope that thsi will be helpful to you.

Thank you so much for your reply but I have already tried with that but it was not helpful to me. This is something very weird. I know that final thing that I could do is to contact the dealer but before that, I want to try something from my side to see if there is some minor mistake with this or what. Please reply with some alternate solution for this problem.

I am not very confide nt about this but I think that this is the problem because of the outdated BIOS in your computer and so my suggestion to you is to check for the latest update of the BIOS and then update the BIOS to the latest one available. See if that can solve the problem for you or not.

Your system might be affected with some virus and that is the reason that your computer is showing this weird behavior. What you can do is, install some latest antivirus in your computer and then scan the computer with help of that. Make sure that you are having the latest virus definition of the antivirus. I hope that scanning and cleaning the computer will resolve the problem for you. Good Luck!!!

I have faced this issue earlier and the reason for that was, I was having the special version of ESET NOD installed on my computer. I tried many of the similar things that are mentioned in this thread to get it resolved but none of these helped me and finally I thought that I must try by uninstalling the ESET NOD32 Smart Security and when I did that then this problem never occurred to me. Now I am using kaspersky antivirus there is no problem with this. If you are also having the same antivirus installed in your computer then my suggestion to you is to do the same and see if that can help you with this or not.

I think that you will require to install the operating system again on it as this is seemed to be problem with the operating system. I hope that reinstalling the operating system will help you. But do this only if none of the solutions helps you.