Thread: Improper pixel in Lenovo IdeaPad Y560p

Improper pixel in Lenovo IdeaPad Y560p

I just try to install different OS and later than installing different operating systems , all with proper drivers installed and still have the same problems after doing all updates / etc., what could be the cause of the pixels of dance? It's really annoying, considering my laptop is only five days. How I can fix this? I've seen people suggesting a BIOS update, any way to do this?

Re: Improper pixel in Lenovo IdeaPad Y560p

That is really great! i have Lenovo Y560 and I have troubles with dancing pixels resolved the BIOS what? I bought Lenovo y560p and have that trouble another time and there is no BIOS update obtainable up till now. I am devastated that Lenovo did somewhat like that two time. I am going to attempt to somehow solve this trouble, if not discover a result I am coming back and losing 5% of the price! But I'm not going to send it to Lenovo for what they have done to my 560 last time and, obviously, I do not want to wait 5 weeks for my laptop.

You can not change the graphics here! You can only use ati and yes I have the updated drivers from the Lenovo site to no avail! Please tell me how something like this can happen again? I would even pay $ 100 more, but please, give me something good screen.

The latest drivers on this page are 01/06/11 and are already installed in my Y560P. I looked switchable graphics options and found none. My Y560P also lacks physical switch that my owner's manual, it mentions "some models".

Can you tell us a little more about the improper pixels? Where are happening on the screen? Around the edges of windows or background areas? Do you produce the similar type of places throughout the OS that you tried? What level is the system BIOS? Most of the improper pixels have been associated with the base model Y560, not so much the 'p' models with different video.

The recovery strategy for these systems hinges on the hidden partition and okr - with the expectation that customers will use the disc burning okr recovery before cleaning the system. It is clear that we can do a better job of communicating that to avoid situations like yours where you can end up having to contact support to see if you can send disks, or worst, the ship that the system is reimaged and we went to the dance refers to pixel.

Pixels are like the screen is almost a blur. It almost seems that the refresh rate is bad, but I have it at the default 60Hz, which is the default for most systems / monitors. They occur at random after the machine heats up and then disappear when it looks cool. Are all over the screen, not just the bottom or boarders. They are really noticeable when the screen has a white background with black text on it. That occur over the entire screen regardless of the operating system to try. I have tried 10.04LTS Ubuntu 64-bit, Ubuntu 32-bit 10.04LTS,

The fact that this symptom seems to come and if the system is hot or cold suggests that it is a hardware problem, and taking into account if these symptoms appear on the external display could help decide if the video subsystem or the LCD screen itself.

I just reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit to the 32gig SSD after installing the WiFi driver, did the Windows updates, install the remaining drivers support.lenovo.com, and everything seems to be functioning. I am at a standstill monitoring the screen in pixels for dancing though. Another thing, later than installing the drivers, looks to have joined the SSD hard drive and 32gig 750gig I installed Windows on. This is how you do? Can anybody state to me how the software works the way it combines the drivers, and what does the additional software? It almost seems that it has joined the two units to be just a drive [C:]. Is this correct? How I can install the software program and only the SSD to speed up the load?

I'm starting to feel very ignored and I regret buying this machine. How do I process a return / refund? I can host multiple websites on a large base of technology to get a decent amount of traffic every day. I have pictures, timestamps, and information on my twitter messages, phone calls and messages in the forum to discourage my users to spend their hard earned money with Lenovo and the search for other suppliers.

We are looking in the BIOS, but it might take a week or more to get you on the web and is likely not related to their symptoms. They have published some very helpful results of his experiments, but have not answered the question we asked was that if there is dancing pixels on an external display or not. If they do, then it is a bad motherboard -> contact with the service, if they do, most likely a problem with the LCD or cable -> Service contact. Indicating that the symptoms seem affected by the fact that the system is hot or cold that strongly suggests to me that is not a software problem.