Thread: Boot optimizer not working well with Lenovo Ideapad Z570

Boot optimizer not working well with Lenovo Ideapad Z570

I am using Lenovo Ideapad Z570 and it has been two weeks and I have started experiencing problem with it, I have found that ee boot optimizer is not working well, I mean that the optimizing screen starts on the boot and after the end of the process it will get restart and then the whole process starts again and then this go like a chain and it does not stops. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Boot optimizer not working well with Lenovo Ideapad Z570

I am using Lenovo Ideapad Z570 and it has been two weeks and I have started experiencing problem with it, I have found that ee boot optimizer is not working well, I mean that the optimizing screen starts on the boot and after the end of the process it will get restart and then the whole process starts again and then this go like a chain and it does not stops. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.
    Before I suggest you something I will like to know the following things:
    • Have you tried to use the one key recover button and tried clean windows installation??
    • Have you tried turning off unnecessary services and startup programs to check if that is making any difference?

If not then perform this and then let me know if you have any problem further.

I am having the same problem and I have tried the clean windows installation method as well but then it did not helped me out, it has just been 4 days after getting it from the best buy and now it has started resulting in problems like this I really did not expected it to start so early. I really don’t know what to do know but then I really want o get it solved somehow so any further help will be appreciated.

Even my optimizer has started running automatically, I mean that when it starts and when I leave it all alone to complete the process then at the end of the process it says that it needs to restart in order to finish the process and then the process keeps on repeating itself. I have also tried to uninstall it and then reinstall it but then it is not making any difference and now I have just uninstalled it and I am not using it now .I have tried to find a solution for the same but then I have not found any till now.

I was having the same problem and was looking out a solution for it but then I was not getting one for the same and I was not getting any advantage of it as well so I just uninstalled it and now I am using my laptop without it but I have been able to speed up my windows 7 boot time by turning off startup programs as well as the unnecessary services and also the things that were documented on the internet as well and now I think that I am doing quite well so if anyone is tired of trying solutions for it then I will suggest him to do the same. Best of luck.

I have found a solution but I am not sure about it but then think that one can try it out, just go in to the advanced settings of the boot optimizer and there will be an option in order to optimize boot automatically just mark it and then save it and exit and then see if the problem is solved or not.