Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 has loose buttons at its side

Nokia Lumia 800 has loose buttons at its side

The camera button at the side of the phone is very loose and it is becoming increasing difficult for me to handle the phone. Also whenever I shake the phone there is some kind of rattle sound in the phone and the sound that comes out of the phone is really not worth listening at all, that’s what I can say here. So I am thinking that I will replace it. So that’s what I am, actually thinking of here. Anyways is there anyone who has got this problem then please do report their problems over here I am waiting for the response from you all on the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you will give some replies over here. Do let me know about it.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 has loose buttons at its side

Yes that’s a good option to go with and you should be doing it accordingly. So hope you might have understood what I have said here. Go and replace the phone as soon as possible. Otherwise it will be your mistake that you couldn’t do anything.

Why don’t you have a chat with the nokia people about the same and I am sure they are the ebst persons in this situation to answer out the query for you. So that’s what my suggestion is. I think you should better have a chat with the respective people about the same and they would answer it out accordingly. That’s what I am saying here and if possible they can also replace it for you with a new lumia phone. So do follow what I have suggested you here and I am sure that it will work out for you. So do as what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

Even I was facing the same problem sometime ago and all I did was fitted it with the rubber case. I know its optional for you if you want to go ahead with it or not but still I would recommend you to go with the same that’s what I am saying here. So I suppose this is the best solution that I can give you here and that is to fit the phone with the rubber case. I hope I am clear here.

I went to the nokia centre and asked for the replacement they took my phone and assured me that they will be giving the replacement for the same. Anyways I will hope that it will happen soon. That’s what I am expecting here right now. Anyways lets hope for the best.

Ok thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here I appreciate the comments that you all have made here, so thanks a ton for the same.

So that’s it from my side for you.