Thread: Update available for the Nokia Lumia 800

Update available for the Nokia Lumia 800

I just got this phone some 2 days back and after I have switched on this phone I got a message saying that there is an update available for the phone. I don’t understand what is this? An update so early. This is what I am not able to understand at all. I don’t know what this T-mobile people are up to these days? Anyways this is my opinion on the said topic. I need your response upon the same. So please do let me know what do you all think about the same. Waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Update available for the Nokia Lumia 800

May be an update to fix up some camera issues I suppose other than that I don’t think so there would be any problem at all. That’s what I am saying here. As far as I know the updates are global and it is not restricted to the particular service provider for the same. That’s what I am saying here. So I hope you all did understand what I am saying here.

That’s it from my side for you all. I hope that was enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    May be an update to fix up some camera issues I suppose other than that I don’t think so there would be any problem at all. That’s what I am saying here. As far as I know the updates are global and it is not restricted to the particular service provider for the same. That’s what I am saying here. So I hope you all did understand what I am saying here.

That’s it from my side for you all. I hope that was enough for you.
    Yes he is absolutely correct about the same that’s what I can say here and all I want to say is that the update might have come up to fix some issues that is there currently with the syncing of exchange 2003. I suppose many of my friends did bring it to the notice about the same and hence I am saying this to you. So basically the update was there for fixing up the syncing issues that’s what I am saying here. I hope this was clear for you all over here.

The update has not shown me yet in my phone so is there anything to worry about over here, can you all please elaborate on the same, that would be better for me. This is what I can say here.

Having got the update yesterday itself. All I can say here is that there will be another update from the t-mobile people regarding this and hence I am sure that this update will be coming soon. That’s what I am sure of. The news has been already confirmed by the nokia people about the same and hence expect another update about the same in the coming year. This is what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here that’s it from my side for you all. So hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

I don’t understand why are they sending us an update about the fix for the camera and all. So what I am saying is that camera is good and also some are saying that an update is made for the battery as well. To improve the performance of the battery. I have noticed that battery gives a improved performance day by day. So why should I be worried about it. That’s what I am not able to understand at all. So that’s it from my side for you all.