Thread: Is Nokia Lumia 800 the best pocket camcorder?

Is Nokia Lumia 800 the best pocket camcorder?

This is what I have heard recently in a news and hence I am saying this to you all. So what I want to say is that a popular news magazine has rated Nokia lumia 800 has the best pocket camcorder can you all believe it? I simply don’t understand why they have decided for that? Anyways I want to know from the people who have actually used the phone. What do you all think about the same? Can you all please comment accordingly on the same I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Is Nokia Lumia 800 the best pocket camcorder?

I wouldn’t say that it is the best camcorder that I have used here, so this is what I want to say here. However I would say that the camera quality is exceptional among all the recent phones that I have come up. So it would be fair from my side to say it is not the best but yes it is definitely better among all the phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I wouldn’t say that it is the best camcorder that I have used here, so this is what I want to say here. However I would say that the camera quality is exceptional among all the recent phones that I have come up. So it would be fair from my side to say it is not the best but yes it is definitely better among all the phones.
    So that’s why in the title it is clearly said that it is a pocket camcorder and not the normal camcorder. I think you must better read the title and comment anything about the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I suppose you did understand what I have said here. That’s it from my side for you all.

I haven’t got the phone but yes definitely after reading the articles that you all have mentioned here I must say that it is a well defined phone and yes it is definitely going to impress me a lot. So that’s what I want to say here.

I am obsessed with this phone and would love to have it one day that’s what I am saying here. So hope this was pretty much clear for you all. Hope that’s enough from my side for you.