Thread: How is the battery performance of Nokia Lumia 800?

How is the battery performance of Nokia Lumia 800?

If anybody here have tested the newly released nokia lumia 800, then please share their performance with me as soon as possible that would be better for me, that’s what I can say here. So please do get up and find some solutions for me that would be better. So start answering guys I am waiting for the response from your side. If you are telling me then let me know about the lasting hours and also how much does the battery lasts if I keep the web browsing, wifi, music, calls and all on continuously. Please do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Re: How is the battery performance of Nokia Lumia 800?

I should say that the battery performance is quite descent and hence I must say that with all the conditions that you have mentioned above it lasts around 24-25 hours and it think that’s a descent performance. So I would say that you all should check out this phone which does looks interesting to me, that’s it from my side for you all.

I saw the battery percentage was 92% after having switched to the new 3 email accounts, this is what I want to say here. Also at the same time I have setup the Mehdoh and twitter sync in the background, plus wifi was also switched on. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did estimate what is the performance of the battery and hence check that accordingly.

I hope I have made you all understand what I am trying to say here, that’s it from my side for you all. So hope that was enough for you.

Battery performance seems to me getting better everyday. So no problems for me at all, that’s what I want to say here. Since at the first day my battery had lasted around 17 hours the next day it was 20 hours and the third day it gave me a 24 hours battery life. So this is what I want to say here.

So overall my rating for the phone would be very good that’s what I am saying here.

Has anyone here tried and compared the battery performance of the phone with the Samsung galaxy s? if you all have some suggestions that you would like to give me then do let me know about the same I am waiting for the necessary help from you all for the same.

No as such I don’t think so we should be fast and start comparing the phone with the other phones I think that would be very erroneous to say about anything over here. So that’s it from my side for you all. As such the phone is looking interesting for me. That’s it from my side for you. So I would advise you all to go ahead and give a try for the same.

I am loving this Lumia 800 and I am sure you will also do if you get this phone once in your hand. That’s all I have to say here.