Thread: Someone is lying about the 16GB partition of Nook Tablet

Someone is lying about the 16GB partition of Nook Tablet

Well recently I have got the Nook Tablet. I have come to know about that this particular device cannot be repartitioned and hence there is no instructions available from the developer end. Some people told me that I can repartitioned the device. So I am not able to figure out which is truth. So post the speculation of yours on this particular matter and I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

re: Someone is lying about the 16GB partition of Nook Tablet

Well I think no one is lying when there is particular information is available in the market. I am wondering the tech people who told about the above mentioned stuff will not be aware of the any information on this particular matter.
    What I wanted to tell you over here is that you should wait for some time till the information comes into market from the developer of the product.

I wanted to tell you that BN is not into the selling tablets. They are looking for the device so customers will be able to easily purchase their products and it have enough side frills so that encourage people to buy and use that particular device. They have not done anything on that particular tablets and I am wondering that they are supposed to lose money on the same. side feature is will not be the priority by the manufacturer of this particular device. The locked bootloader is one of the most drawback of this particular device.

You are looking to get quality in the features. There are people are who are looking to tweaking the thing . we are looking to get CM7 and customs ROMs. It could be majority over estimate.

The manufacturer of the device has advertised that it can hold the 10,000 books. Well I don’t agree that all the people will purchase 10,000 books. 1 GB is seems to be ridiculous out of 16 gb. I don’t think so it would be high on the priority list for them. The people who are looking to root the device are not going to get root on the same.

After going through the above mentioned post I wanted to tell you that I am having 200 books on the Sony reader of mine. also there are some kind of the technical documents which are not available on the PDF. They are having annoying line breaks and hence there will be dysfunctional TOC.
    However contrasting with EPub which is especially designed for the interactive display. I wanted to tell you that the PDFs files did not preferred the display format for the electronic readers.

We are going to have 1GB of the memory space for the personal content. They have supposed to provide the SD card slot. The manufacturer of the device is selling the device with 16GB and it seems to be the selling point for the device of yours. if I am not wrong there will be lots of space available for the access and I don’t think so there will not be need to purchase another SD card.

Looking at the matter I wanted to tell you that 1GB is supposed to be the Main Nook Tablet page however it seems to be hidden. I recommend that you should caliber to convert your pdf files into the epub files. And that is the manner which you are supposed to get the select over .Personally I wanted to tell you that I am not having any tablet to check out quality. Also you should Caliber to convert the pdf files into the epub files.

WE are aware of the thing that is Nook Color was limited for the 1GB. The developer of the device has made quite big deal in terms of the amount of space. I don’t wondering that the device will not be same as of the NC. If you are looking to get further assistance on this particular matter than let me about the same.