Thread: Can I use limited 1 GB internal storage of Nook Tablet?

Can I use limited 1 GB internal storage of Nook Tablet?

well all the users of this particular forum has helped me a lot. Now again I am return over here to get help from all the forums users. I am having Nook Tablet and I wanted to know whether there is any other way to utilize the internal storage which is allocated for the bn Content after you are supposed to get root?

Re: Can I use limited 1 GB internal storage of Nook Tablet?

As far as I have understanding the thing root and gapps and hack places gapps into the system folder and grant access to the installing apps and data which is associated with the app which are available on the partition of the 15GB section. Also you should know the thing that is all the content which has been downloaded through USB would be stored on the 1GB partition.

Once you have rooted the device of yours you will be able to store all the files on the /data location. App install will go to /data. The only issue is that you when you are supposed to connect with the Nook and computer of yours then you should go for mounts /mnt/media as well as /sdcard. Also you should know that you will require to copy the files of yours temporarily to the SD card and then you have to move that files to the /data for the long term of the storage. So you should take care of the thing which I have mentioned over here.

also you will notice other issue that the media apps are not scanning and seeing the files at the /data. Some of the apps will allow you to add additional search paths. Hence the /data is suitable for large movies, PDFs, and other files which can be launched by making use of the file manager.

Personally I am looking to get partitions swapped and without having an ability to write custom boot images which might got stop on the device.