Thread: Cannot connect to internet in the Dell inspiron mini

Cannot connect to internet in the Dell inspiron mini

Hello guys…hope I will get my problems solved from here. Actually the thing is that I’m having the inspiron mini and I use it for my internet connection but what I have found while connecting it that it is not able to connect to the internet. Whenever I try to connect the internet it goes on loading and suddenly it stops. So I’m not getting it what is the problem why it is having the connection issue with the laptop. Do anyone have the solution for this, so that I can fix the issue.

re: Cannot connect to internet in the Dell inspiron mini

If you are persisting with the internet connection then I would say that for this you should try to contact with your Internet Service Provider (ISP) as they are the right people which can solve your problems regarding the internet connection issue.

No I had tried calling the internet service provider but they told me that there is no problem in the internet connection and it is working fine. So when I asked them again what may be the reason as the internet connection is working properly then why it is not able to connect it, they told me that there might be the some fault in the chip in laptop. So now they are saying me that you should try contacting the dell support care for this issue. So what should I do for this???

It don’t seems logically solution given by the ISP of yours, then too if they say that there must be some problem in then my suggestion to you is that you should try reinstalling the drivers for the modem and try connecting to the internet and see whether it working or not. According to me it should work after installing of drivers for modem.