Thread: How to Allow Live Wallpapers on Rooted Nook Tablet

How to Allow Live Wallpapers on Rooted Nook Tablet

Hello friends, I have the rooted Nook tablet and I wanted the live wallpapers on the tablet, but as the tablet is been rooted it is not allowing to be set on the tablet. So I wanted the live wallpaper to be allowed on the tablet, I am having a set of wallpaper which I have collected from my friends. I have seen the wallpapers on their tablet it was looking great and nice, but it is not working on mine. So can help me with this and give me any method to allow the live wallpapers on the rooted nook tablet. Thanking you all for the suggestion you will give to me.

Re: How to Allow Live Wallpapers on Rooted Nook Tablet

I wanted to say that if you are having the access and also keeping the original Nook home screen which is the stock one, then you better press it for the long time. So when you press it for long time you will be able to see something on the screen, in that you better click on the wallpapers. After you have clicked on the wallpapers you better install the live wallpapers on to the tablet. It is only possible if you have enabled the live wallpapers, so if you have enable then you will be able to see the live wallpapers on home screen of the tablet, so you better replace that with GoLauncherEX or ADW, something like that. And also you have to change the setting each time for the live wallpaper from the stock of the home screen of the Nook tablet.

The above user method is the perfect and also it is correct, I was also finding the method to do it but the above user method have worked for me and I am getting the live wallpapers on to the nook tablet.

The method which is the above has mention is exact and also the perfect, as there is no other such method to do it, I was like you finding the method to get the live wallpaper on the tablet. The tablet might have some sort of the setting to allow the live wallpaper on to the screen and the user which is using the tablet will be able to enjoy the wallpaper on the tablet.

I want to ask that, if have enable the live wallpaper on the tablet will it be consuming the battery more of the tablet? I have seen that the battery goes faster after having the live wallpaper on the tablet.

If have activated any animated wallpaper then it will consume more batter life, if you keep any normal or any simple wallpaper then it does not harm your battery. I have seen that on my friends tablet that when he activated any animated wallpaper on the tablet then the battery of the tablet goes down quickly and when he keeps a normal wallpaper then the battery life of the tablet remain constant and gets down as it happen normally. So it is totally depended on the wallpaper you keep on the tablet.

The battery life of the tablet goes down less when you having some high animated on the wallpaper, the battery are consumed very fast and also it makes tough to use the tablet as the battery goes down quickly.

I think you might be able to get the love wallpaper and it is similar setting which I have done for my phone and it has worked for me and it is working great.