Thread: Application to print on Deskjet 3050 with iphone 4s

Application to print on Deskjet 3050 with iphone 4s

Here I want the application to print on Deskjet 3050 j610 with iphone 4s. I find for this on many places but yet can’t found any. Even The SP Printer Control App Could not fined the printer. So please if anyone has any idea or anyone found any than please help me.

Re: Application to print on Deskjet 3050 with iphone 4s

I have an iphone and printer hp Deskjet 3050. I've been browsing and found that with the hp app HP iPrint Photo I can print to any printer. I've tried downloading from hp and send me to iTunes and from iTunes skip a message saying your application has not been able to complete. After looking at the app store does not tell me anything, just that if I ask you somewhere where I can download this app is very important to me. I mean by iTunes app store and app called HP iPrint Photo indeed the better I ePrint.

Yes that goes well for my HP Photosmart Wireless 109N. You cannot print emails, but the attachments, websites, saved files, PDF, photos, etc. To see when Apple updates the AirPrint and includes all WiFi printers on the market. It is extremely useful if you have a compatible printer. You can even use the scanner from your iPhone. And that good for photos or images stored but the documents is business as usual. They must be in a fixed location of the iPhone inaccessible by other applications. In addition, the app also allows you to search in the iPhone docs what docs not valid

I have the hp Deskjet 3050 but not recognized automatically, and manually tell me to give q ePrint button but I have not. Where I see the mail from my printer?

I finally found a program that goes to print to my HP printer with Wi-Fi is normal. Turns out I downloaded prior to this, 2 programs, one of them on payment of nearly 8 Euros, and this was worth putting to any printer that could be done directly from the iPad, it turns out that did not work if it were not ACROSS e-mail, we will be disappointed because it had to be last generation printers.

The particular printer you have is not proficient of printing AirPrint. There is a likelihood that you will be able to discover the printer utilizing the HP ePrint Home Biz application, but not guaranteed. Just visit to apple store that displays a list of all printers capable AirPrint.

If this is the J611 3050A HP Deskjet, then it is AirPrint and ePrint well-matched. To utilize ePrint AirPrint and may necessitate to download the most recent product update. To do this you first have to make certain the printer is configured and connected to your wireless network. This can just be made from the computer and not the front screen of the printer. One time the printer is connected to the network, press the ePrint located at the front and follows the instructions to enable web services and product update is automatically downloaded if available.

I wanted to add my experience. I have the HP3050 and does AirPrint support. Here is the "friction". If I connect the iPhone 4S for my laptop, I have no problem with the phone to find the printer wireless. However, not connected, you cannot locate the printer.