Thread: Should I perform modding on new Lenovo ThinkPad L420?

Should I perform modding on new Lenovo ThinkPad L420?

I buy Lenovo ThinkPad L420 laptop and configuration of this laptop is being as follows:
    • CPU: - Intel Core i3 2.1 GHz
    • HDD:-320GB
    • RAM:-4GB
    • Graphics Card:-Intel HD graphics family

Now I seen that when I try to install any video game onto it, there is doesn’t any decent performance onto it. I think there is necessary to do modding with this laptop. Can anybody help to do this complex task? If I insert graphics card onto it, whether it will helpful to do any such task?? Need helpful suggestions onto it.

Re: Should I perform modding on new Lenovo ThinkPad L420?

If processor contains in your laptop is sandy bridge, I would be say that there is not such modding possibility onto it. Hence I would be saying that try to check this thing and check whether Intel Core i3 2.1 GHz processor is sandy bridge or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    If processor contains in your laptop is sandy bridge, I would be say that there is not such modding possibility onto it. Hence I would be saying that try to check this thing and check whether Intel Core i3 2.1 GHz processor is sandy bridge or not.
    It's not possible to mod, but you can play typical game playing task onto it. Check this DOTA, CS, NFS, MW, FIFA 11 video game work on your system or not. Try this and check what happen onto it. you need to simply run this game setup files on your notebook and check what result arrives onto it. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    It's not possible to mod, but you can play typical game playing task onto it. Check this DOTA, CS, NFS, MW, FIFA 11 video game work on your system or not. Try this and check what happen onto it. you need to simply run this game setup files on your notebook and check what result arrives onto it. This is well for you.
    There is not any possibility to insert the graphics card on your laptop system. You can also take advice of the manufacturer by contacting them on official site. Take help of that person and check what suggestions they suggest to you regarding this new GPU insertion process. This is well for you. Also check its details on manual of the laptop.