Thread: Nook Tablet is having yellow color screen

Nook Tablet is having yellow color screen

Recently I have purchased Kindle Fire and the Nook Tablet. The everything on the tablet is seems to be yellow. I cannot find out why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nook Tablet is having yellow color screen

As far as I know I there was no review for the color comparison between the two tablets. I wanted to tell you that the screen of the Nook Tablet is quite sharper and it is less glare. Also you should know that the kindle fire is having the blue tint with muddier contrast. You are going to have more details on Nook Tablet while watching movie rather than that of the Kindle Fire.

Well in point of view graphic designer I would like to recommend Nook Tablet for the portable portfolio. Both iPad as well as Nook are having the similar kind of the display. According to me you are looking at the blueish KF right next to it and that is the reason you are getting yellow cast.

I agree with you that is Nook Tablet is having the really warm color balance. You can feel the noticeable difference when you are supposed to compare with Nook Color.

If both the tablets are having the same brightness then you will notice that there will be difference into the Contrast. I mean you will have the more contrast into Kindle Fire. As far as the Nook Tablet is concerned it is having the same kind of the saturation with the different white balance. The laminated screen is supposed to stop the glare which are supposed to looking into the dark room you will notice the same. Well I am having the GSII and the saturation but still I am wondering that it seems to be the great device.

After going through the entire thing I wanted to tell you something which will be helpful to you. if you have rooted the device of yours I am suggesting that you should get the Android color calibration app which will help you to fix the white balance as a tweak.
    You will require to start up the recovery program to install the ll part of the calibration software into system by flashing just before the apk is loaded. Hence I am wondering that bootloader is unlocked to do all the above mentioned stuffs and we are still waiting for the unlocking of the bootloader.

Well I think you should reset the device of yours and see whether it is working or not.
    You should turn off the device and hold power button as well as +n button at the same moment of the time until and unless you are supposed to get the logo.
    Now it will went into the factory restore mode and select the option which you wanted to use.

I am not sure but there is need of the firmware upgrade on the device of yours. hence I recommend that you should install the latest version of the firmware. Make sure that you are taking back up doing the firmware upgrade and restore the same once completed.

There could be hardware issue with the device. So I recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. You have to take care of the thing that is the device of yours should not have any physical damage. Otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty.