Thread: How I get a remote backup of BB messenger from the contact list.

How I get a remote backup of BB messenger from the contact list.

Although I presently desire to obtain my copy of BB messaging security so as to have following requirements for register, so I'm have an email account are two registration for remote backup. But only two into account only when you’re PC connects to BB so that how can I can delete?

Re: How I get a remote backup of BB messenger from the contact list.

So like you want do those first go to the email address of the service book entry on that there is some question that both the entries just delete from the phone setting. After that with the BB phone has powered should be on, and try to get pulled up the battery or switch the phones for a few second and try to reinsert the battery to reboot.

My message is previously register with on the contact list, and the backup have been working in the past, but at the present that I have to wipe down the device, when I try to restore it, it said the verification mail might not be send, please confirm the given account. I don’t recognize what to do since I have tried several times but it doesn’t work

Complexity receiving the remote backup and repair required to obtain the function in the BBM has not worked for me and so I need to exchange form the bold 9780 to 9900 did not work, stuck in "Please try once more afterward. You are in the existing record service area with BBM. This an automatic process to be complete in a few minutes ", a few minutes?

However, changing once more starting from the bold 9900 to 97980 is quick. I cannot re-add 170 contacts and 10 BBM grouping payable to this problem. Interestingly it did modify the torch exclusive of any problem, but goes reverse to the bold is where I'm stuck.