Thread: Has BlackBerry Bold 9790 released in UK?

Has BlackBerry Bold 9790 released in UK?

So that’s the question I am asking you all as of now. So can you all please tell me whether the phone has been released in UK or not. I want a confirmation from you all about the same and hence I am asking this question with you all. So please do reply om the same I am waiting for the response from your side and hence do reply accordingly.

Re: Has BlackBerry Bold 9790 released in UK?

No I don’t think so they are made available yet. So I don’t think so it will be made available in the month of November quite sure that it will come by the month of decmber that’s for sure. So hope you did get he necessary conformation from my side that’s it for you. I hope that was enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    No I don’t think so they are made available yet. So I don’t think so it will be made available in the month of November quite sure that it will come by the month of decmber that’s for sure. So hope you did get he necessary conformation from my side that’s it for you. I hope that was enough for you.
    Ok till December is a very long time till then nokia will also come up with its lumia phones so I don’t think so I have that patience to wait till that time. That’s what is worrying me a lot. So what I want to say is that is there anything else that I can do so that I will be able to get the phone quickly. What do you all have to say about the same.

I am waiting for the necessary responses from your side and hence do reply accordingly over here. that’s it from my side for you all.

Well you have a other option with you all you can do is get a Canadian BlackBerry Bold 9790. Now having got it all you can do is that unlock the phone and use it in the UK. That’s what you can do I suppose. So do go ahead with the suggestion that I have given for you. Otherwise if you don’t like this idea then I would advise you to wait till the phone is officially out. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Well you have a other option with you all you can do is get a Canadian BlackBerry Bold 9790. Now having got it all you can do is that unlock the phone and use it in the UK. That’s what you can do I suppose. So do go ahead with the suggestion that I have given for you. Otherwise if you don’t like this idea then I would advise you to wait till the phone is officially out. So that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.
    Ok thanks for that information but what new features will it be having? I mean it looks much similar to the BB 9700. So what do you all have to say about the same. do you think there will be any new features in this phone.

No I cannot find anything new ion this phone. Yes apart from the OS i.e. blackberry 7 operating system I cannot find anything different in this phone. So that’s what I want to say here. there can be a possibility of a better processor in it but apart from that I cant find anything difference at all.

So hope all your questions have been answered that’s the response from my side for you all.

Guys I have just got to hear that RIM will be releasing the BlackBerry Bold 9790 in some of the asian countries on November 25th 2011. So there can be a possibility that there will be a worldwide release of the phone just a day before or a day after 25th November 2011.

So better wait for a day or two I am sure that the phone will be getting released by that time that’s what I am hoping for. So hope you all did get a necessary information about the same that’s it from my side for you all. Anything else that you need to know about the phone then please do feel free to ask here about the same.