Thread: What is new in Huawei MediaPad

What is new in Huawei MediaPad

Recently there was a news on this new tablet pc. I want to know something on the same. What is new in this. What I found on internet, that this is a kind of low range tablet but the cost doesn't seems to fit that.

Re: What is new in Huawei MediaPad

Many companies are out now providing a tablet pc in low and high range and many of them run on Android. This tablet has 7inch screen. The company said that it has capacity to give you 1080p screen resolution which can extent to 1280 x 800. Other than this the traditional 5 mega pixel camera is enough to the backside to record videos. For video chat support the tablet has 1.3 megapixel camera on the front. The tablet is supported by 1.2GHz processor. This is the common processing power you can find in
    ample of tablet pc. Huawei MediaPad is not so great but a mid range tablet. I too found the cost a bit higher. The table has Honeycomb Android operating system. This is has really create a point of curiosity in the market. The device offers a inbuilt app called as Huawei Office which is capable of playing office files. You can view pdf, word and other office documents ni the app. Not going in the much detail the tablet is a mid range but the cost is high.

It is not easy to figure out about the best table from such a long of list devices released every month. Like Hauwei, iBall too has released a mid ranged tablet which give keyboard support. It was quiet cheap.

Tablet pc is a new trend in the market. Samsung Galaxy Tab or iPad are some of the gadgets which really rule the market. But as more manufactures are coming in the race, they provide similar tabs with all those functions which you can only find in high end tablets. The example is latest android operating system. Huawei MediaPad is one of them. It has wifi support which provides you a better internet surfing support. The touchscreen is enough responsive. Anyhow many has said that the camera is not so impressive. It can due to the limitation of hardware in it. It is better if huawei can provide around 8 to 10 megapixel camera. Other operations are simple enough. You can view your images, use app and surf internet. Talking about the touch interface, it is slow responsive.

I will too agree that this is a mid range tablet. A mid range tablet can provide you less in multitasking and other features. You cannot expect much in that. There are number of apps you can get from Android market.

I found from my friend that this tablet lacks support for multi tasking. Other than this there is no limitation for apps, but surely if you load your tablet with multiple apps it will surely slow down a lot. It is not better to compare thi tab with Motorola Xoom or Samsung Galaxy. Those are entirely different product with high end support. You can do lot more in that. They have better touch features and lots of nice apps. It has micro sd card slot which allows you a 32gb of storage space. Other than you get a hdmi and usb slot support. There is nothing great here. Many users are not really satisfied with the price range.

It is a nice, thin tablet with ample of app support. It is not so bad what many are thinking. If you really do not want to spend a high amount of costly tablet then this can be a solution. But I too hope that there should be some price deduction.

It is a costly tablet in my views. Anyhow there are more coming models which run on Ice Cream Sandwich. So at that the feature of this tablet will be outdated. You must think twice before buying this.