Thread: Visual Voicemail in Motorola admiral

Visual Voicemail in Motorola admiral

Hello friends, I had a new hero in the day. It was a good phone with Android 1.5, and survives several trips through the window the lights go / sirens calls ... but now I upgraded to the Admiral. One thing I miss: Visual Voicemail. I know there are a lot of applications out there, but supported a support application works best. YouMail is nice, other than VM notifications are slow. GVoice I already utilize somewhat else ... Any opinion? Anyone want this thing was built in the visual voicemail?

Re: Visual Voicemail in Motorola admiral

I have not acquire my Motorola Admiral on, but if you look here. It seems that Sprints VM is compatible with the Admiral. And it is not an application. Visual Voicemail is included in the Admiral. I just power the mine and took a look. This is an application in the application tray, called a "voice" yellow icon, which looks like a pair of blue glasses cartoon type on it. Let me know if you have or not.

Quote Originally Posted by HankH View Post
    I have not acquire my Motorola Admiral on, but if you look here. It seems that Sprints VM is compatible with the Admiral. And it is not an application. Visual Voicemail is included in the Admiral. I just power the mine and took a look. This is an application in the application tray, called a "voice" yellow icon, which looks like a pair of blue glasses cartoon type on it. Let me know if you have or not.
    The application is not visual voicemail. Simply dial the number on my voicemail. Am I lost somewhat during the time of the installation?

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenBc View Post
    The application is not visual voicemail. Simply dial the number on my voicemail. Am I lost somewhat during the time of the installation?
    Visual Voice Mail is an add sprints paid. Do you currently pay for it? You may want to contact sprint. However, it has worked for me during the trial 30.

Never paid for the VVM. I took all smartphones to my previous career and it was a further charge. Your VM-to-text is an add-on, however you might have to fix it.