Thread: Why does each contact in the address book gets a direct connect in Motorola admiral

Why does each contact in the address book gets a direct connect in Motorola admiral

From the long time I just notice that in the address book that will get a direct contact are connected by symbol # but it not having issue about the phone # entered it will be added it directly to connect #, so it there any way to prevent from this?

Re: Why does each contact in the address book gets a direct connect in Motorola admiral

Motorola Admiral Need to get an activate, but it be supposed to be get the soon. I thought that there are some reason for thing should be happens, and I'm not sure but since I can't play with it myself. But, the Admiral does not use the iDen network as great from it will be past direct and attach devices do. The Admiral is use by the CDMA network, so it's a different technology being use here.

Re: Why does each contact in the address book gets a direct connect in Motorola admiral

There are a number of bugs still to be worked away for the machine. The new Sprint Direct Connect service default the DC information as the subscriber's phone number. They have all this on under its own entry for simplicity of use. They're available need a software update to hide it.

By the different technique - You might be having a choice of a SDC style straight attached number or a legacy Nextel style number. That may be you required to indicate which one you wish when you make active and the Direct Connect service.