Thread: How to use MP3 songs as Ringtone in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL

How to use MP3 songs as Ringtone in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL

First of all about this phone I really must say you this is this world’s finest phone I have ever seen I mean coming from the iPhone I really been enjoying the Android phone but as I said this is my first android I don’t know How to use MP3 songs as Ringtone in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL I have already downloaded mp3 files onto my handset. Does anyone familiar with how to compose them into ringtones or warning sounds? I would really like to know this is there anyone who can help me with this issue I would really like to know this

Thanks in advance

Re: How to use MP3 songs as Ringtone in MOTOROLA ADMIRAL

Hi
    Even I have the similar problem as I require assist setting an mp3 as my ringtone. i uploaded this mp3 on my phone , however while i attempt choose the mp3 as my ringtone, it says that it has altered the ringtone to the fresh one although at the time I make sure this in the settings, it is yet the old ringtone.

What should I do??

You have to have a microSD card inserted into the MOTOROLA ADMIRAL for this function.
    1. There are several ways to access the phone's memory card. You can connect your phone to your computer via USB as an external hard drive , or you can remove your SD card and use an SD card reader directly to the computer. Connect your phone to your computer using the microUSB cable
    2. Go to the Notifications tab Tap the USB connected notification of the tactile image USB mass storage. Computer will recognize your phone as an external hard drive. Select and copy, or prepare to copy the audio file compatible with MOTOROLA ADMIRAL to use as a ringtone. Like MP3, AAC, WMA The phone will begin ringing tone from the beginning of the audio file, so you have to edit the file on your computer in advance if you want to change the start of the.
    3. Use the computer to find the microSDcard. You should see a variety of different folders on the SD card root directory. Follow this file path to paste the file you want to copy music as ringtone message notification: MEDIA>> Audio for notifications. Paste the file you want as a ringtone in the folder notifications.
    4. Carefully disconnect the USB cable or using the computer to disconnect first MOTOROLA ADMIRAL USB connection. Click on the text messaging applicatio When text messaging application starts, press the menu button and select Settings messaging in the section entitled Text message settings, make sure the box is checked Notifications green, then press Select ringtone to find the audio file that you copied to the notification of the selected file folder on SD card. You have changed your tone of text messages.

Put the files in your folder media often connect your phone to your computer, put the phone in USB mass storage mode and just drag and drop files where they want, either in internal memory or SD card. They should be

Code:
    SD card or internal memory => Media => Ringtones
    Also, make sure that file names are fairly short and basic which do not require a large amount of additional notes.

Hope this helps!

I don’t own this phone but I don’t think it should be not that hard to select MP3 as a ringtone but if your carrier has some restriction on that than the only way is to root the phone there are lot of solution available on the internet for this problem all you need to do is proper search for this topic but since this his the new phone you can try solution on another Motorola phone model and apply this solution on it

I will add that if i do not want a whole song as the ringer, but only part of an Android Market has a lot of applications you can install that allow you to crop an mp3 and put it as your ringer.

I don’t have this phone but hope this might assist Make 3 folders on SD card

• Ringtones - ringtones to mp3 format
    • Alarms - wav format
    • Notifications - wav format

there u go then displayed in the setup menu when you want to change the alarm tones ringtones or notifications. any questions you have just let me know I just discovered this

Sorry for off topic but can you help me how to set a ringtone for unknown calls or people that aren’t on your contacts list? I would be really glad if you assist me on these thanks in advance I really love this phone

I am very sorry to say that there is no such option available ringtones for individual contacts or when ur going to edit ... is basically ... but unknown calls just used the default