Thread: On HP Pavilion dv6, IE9 appears to be jerky when downloading video content.

On HP Pavilion dv6, IE9 appears to be jerky when downloading video content.

Hey all, I am having HP Pavilion dv6 and this was running very fine. But today I get the problem on this notebook related with the IE9 browser and the problem is that when I m downloading video content at that time IE9 appears to be jerky. This problem I was not having wit the IE 8. For that I have also tried with updating the adobe flash to 11.0 but still the problem appears in this. can here someone will suggest me to get resolve to this problem??

Re: On HP Pavilion dv6, IE9 appears to be jerky when downloading video content.

For that I will suggest you that you will nee to try resetting Internet Explorer as follows::
    • But before going with this, make sure that this will remove Bookmarks and Saved Passwords etc.
    • And then you will need to do as:
    • Open windows Control Panel>> open Internet Options>> click the Advanced tab and then click the Reset button.
    • After this, download the Flash uninstall utility. And then save it to the desktop.
    • After the downloading is completed at that time , close all browser windows and then run the uninstaller.
    • And then try to launch Firefox and see if the videos play Ok. And then close the FF and open the IE click on the same Adobe Flash link above to get a prompt to install the ActiveX component..

Reply me back about the results of this.

Yes, I tried with this all suggestion in the starting it looks like success but this is not hepign me anymore. Thanks for that, Any other suggestion for this?? And can here anyone sugget me about is this Intel graphics media accelerator HD might be the cause?? Or else this is related with the IE9totally?? Please reply me back about this.

I am not sure about this, but it is certainly worth see if there is a later driver accessible for your graphics adapter. For helping you, I need full Model No. and Product No of your HP Pavilion dv6. If you can post me that, then I will try to provide you proper suggestion for this. And before this you will need to update the graphics adapter to the latest one. Here you are saying that you have already tried with updating the adobe flash to 11.0 still you are getting the problem with the IE9 then it also might happens that you are getting this problem relate with the IE9 only. Try to uninstall the IE9 and than reinstall this to your system. Hope that this helps you to resolve the problem.

Yes, I have also tried with updating the drivers but this also not helped me or resolving the problem. And after doing this all things when I restarted the system at that time I get that it had no effect on the problem. But thanks for that. Help me, please reply me back about the other suggestion.

Ok, you are saying that you are having problem related with the IE9, and also this problem not occurs when you are using the IE8, then for that I will suggest you that you will need to try with using the IE8 only. And wait till the problem from the IE9 get resolves.