Thread: Unique screen brightness in BlackBerry 8230?

Unique screen brightness in BlackBerry 8230?

I find the brightness of the blackberry 8230 unimaginably very high and hence what I want is that it should be set to the settings that I would like to keep it. So what settings would you like to recommend me that will help me with the screen brightness. So do reply on the same. I am waiting for the response from your side on the same. so do start speaking on what do you all have to say about the same. I am waiting for the necessary response from your side. So do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Unique screen brightness in BlackBerry 8230?

Try with the following options.
    1) First go to the options and then accessibility.
    2) Now go to the color contrast.
    3) Then try with the reverse contrast.
    So that’s the options that you should be trying with. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Dude I have tried that and it did not work for me at all that’s what I am saying here. I have tried with the reverse contrast. It did not help me in fact in the iPod I can see a separate option of changing the brightness level and all. So that’s what I want to say here.

So I hope you all can give me some better suggestions for the same waiting for the help from your side.

You can make use of the privacy screen protectors. It is a very beneficial tool for sure. So you can make use of that for sure. Do go ahead with the same. I am sure that it will be beneficial for sure. That’s it from my side.

I don’t think so there is any option to change the brightness instead what you can try is that try downloading a custom dark theme, that would be the ultimate cure for you. So that’s it from my side for you all, I hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

I don’t know where would I be able to get all these themes it would be better if you can give me some appropriate links for the same that would be better for me.

I don’t have any other options as of now so it would be better if you can give me some links for the same that’s what I want to say here. so start replying on the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Hi, you can visit these link http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/themestudio/ to get more information about the same that’s what I want to say here. so I hope you did understand what I have said here that’s what I want to say here.

So here are the stores of this phone and hence what I can say is that you can check out the themes from there and download it accordingly that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you all.

No I don’t think so there is any kind of themes that is made available for the screen brightness that’s what I am saying here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. As such there is no settings by which you can reduce the brightness level and also, that’s what I want to say here.

You can try with the tinted contact lenses in fact that does helps in the reduction of the brightness that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all. Do have a good look at the same,