Thread: Does HTC titan support SIM toolkit?

Does HTC titan support SIM toolkit?

Hi, i am planning to buy HTC titan as i have heard about the feature called SIM toolkit For those of us who exist outside the US, SIM Toolkit is an crucial application. It permits to make use of mobile banking applications tremendously well-liked in Indai, China and Africa. So i am not sure whether the application will be comprised in the mobile or we have to get it download from somewhere else? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Does HTC titan support SIM toolkit?

- I think it would be better to ask Microsoft about the same directly, because i have heard that STK natively baked into WP7 and currently disabled by means of some hidden registry settings in the phone.

I think it would be better to ask Microsoft about the same directly, because i have heard that STK natively baked into WP7 and currently disabled by means of some hidden registry settings in the phone.

Yeah exactly that’s what i have heard about the mobile , so Can those blessed sufficient to have a Titan attempt to discover the registry setting that enables the STK?

I personally believe as that keys rather settings will be given by the network operator by themselves as we need to contact them, but i don’t think it will be enabled by default.

Along with that i have also heard that we must have to have SIM Toolkit capable SIM but still be aware as it doesn't permit switching among dissimilar SIMs.

i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned as they have given some registry setting for the SIM toolkit.