Thread: Is it possible to use HD2 batteries with the Titan

Is it possible to use HD2 batteries with the Titan

As I have bought the htc titan smartphone past few days back but one question I want to ask is that I’m having the HD2 phone battery with me so can I use this phone battery in the htc titan smartphone as I work more with the phone , so the battery of the phone drains within few hours so if HD2 battery can be used in the titan then it would be helpful for me to do my work without interupton. So friends anyone of you know whether the HD2 phone battery fits in the htc titan.

Re: Is it possible to use HD2 batteries with the Titan

If you want to know then I would give you simple suggestion that why don’t you try yourself as you are having both the things with you the phone and the battery. As doing this will let you know whether the HD2 battery works in the htc titan or not.

As I have seen the phone with one of my friend and after which I feel the phone as got good specs, but the body of the phone seems to be plasticky. Due to this palsticky body the phone has lost almost the whole look. As all other phones come with the metal body so I expect the same from the htc phones and especially with this one.

If your work on the phone is more and you lose your battery energy after few hours of work, I must say then why you want to try the other phone battery instead why don’t you buy the genuine battery of the htc titan rather using the HD2 battery in the titan smartphone. So for this you can buy the genuine battery as it will help you to give the good battery backup.

Otherwise you can also do one thing is that you can carry the phone charger with you as it will help you to do the charging to your phone battery and doing this will help you to do the job without interruption.

After hearing the phone sound , must say that the beats coming from the phone while listening music is crystal clear and I like hearing the music in this phone very much. So for music lovers who want to buy the phone and want to have the phone with the best beats then you should definitely go for this phone. As it is good option for music lovers.

Is it possible to use HD2 batteries with the Titan

As I have bought the htc titan smartphone past few days back but one question I want to ask is that I’m having the HD2 phone battery with me so can I use this phone battery in the htc titan smartphone as I work more with the phone , so the battery of the phone drains within few hours so if HD2 battery can be used in the titan then it would be helpful for me to do my work without interupton. So friends anyone of you know whether the HD2 phone battery fits in the htc titan.

If you want to know then I would give you simple suggestion that why don’t you try yourself as you are having both the things with you the phone and the battery. As doing this will let you know whether the HD2 battery works in the htc titan or not.

If your work on the phone is more and you lose your battery energy after few hours of work, I must say then why you want to try the other phone battery instead why don’t you buy the genuine battery of the htc titan rather using the HD2 battery in the titan smartphone. So for this you can buy the genuine battery as it will help you to give the good battery backup.
    Otherwise you can also do one thing is that you can carry the phone charger with you as it will help you to do the charging to your phone battery and doing this will help you to do the job without interruption

I have used the HD2 battery in the htc titan and the battery in the phone works well, so if you want to use the phone with the htc HD2 battery then you use it in your htc titan phone.

I have bought the htc titan smartphone and gone through the each and every features of the phone and rated the featured as per :

• Video recording in the phone is good as it records at 720p.
    • Images captured with the front camera is really good and the rear camera is also good when you try to do video calling.
    • The phone is sleek and looks stylish.
    • The speed of the processor is also good which helps in multitasking.
    • I give the phone body an average as it seems made of plastic and is not so eye catchy.