Thread: HP DeskJet 9650 Not working with the Windows 7

HP DeskJet 9650 Not working with the Windows 7

Hi all, recently I have bought the new Sony vaio laptop which is running on the windows 7 operating system. And also I am having HP DeskJet 9650 printer and I love this one very much. But when I connect this one to the laptop at that time I can see that this is not recognized by the windows 7 system. And for that I have also try with the downloading the drivers for the windows 7 and then I installed this to the system but at that time also it is not printing. Can here anyone suggest me for this?? Please reply me back for this.

Re: HP DeskJet 9650 Not working with the Windows 7

Ok dude, for you I will suggest that you that you will need to download the drivers which are compatible with the windows 7 only. I am thinking here that your printer is not getting recognize by the system because the drivers are not compatible with the system. Try to get the proper drivers and then install it , hope that this helps you to resolve the problem.

Yes, me to having the Sony Vaio and HP photo printer. And recently I have seen that in the Microsoft someone have find a way to introduce them to each other. But when I connect this to my Sony vaio at that time I get that this is doing nothing with the system. When I checked it at that time I found that it seems to have died and there is no HP support for the 9650 which I am having. I am not getting the reason over here that why HP changes the model after every six months and they no longer supports the superceeded models?? I have tried to contact with them but still they not helped me to resolve the problem. Can here anyone suggest me about what to do with the system to get it back to work proper?? I have also try with the reinstalling the drivers but this also not helps me.

Ok I think that for installing the drivers you will need to use the following instructions:
    Steps for installing the drivers..

I have also tried with this, and this really worked for me fine. In my case, the problem was that I cannot print 12X12 from Photoshop Elements. It prints only the black pages only. Someone told me that this reason is caused by the drivers install. And also they told me to reinstall the drivers using the above steps. When I tried with this, after this, I found that this works fine for me. And also now it prints fine. Hope that this also helps you to resolve the problem. Reply me back over here if this helps you to resolve eh problem

Hey dude, in my case I am able to install the DJ 9800 driver in my new Windows 7 x64. I need to print the documents from the each and every computer on local network. And for that I tried with the get the drivers for the x86 dj9800 to install in the alternate in Windows and this will help to remote XP machine can pull it down automatically. But here in my case, I am not abole to get the file that that is acceptable to Windows 7 x64. For that reason also I have tried with the additional driver installation dialog but still with this, I am not able to get the drivers for this. in my case, let me tell you here that I am able to see the dj9800 printer from my other XP network-connected computers, but still this not helped in my case. can here anyone suggest me also over here.

Hey dude, thanks for suggesting me about the steps for the installing the drivers in my case. I tried with this and finally I found that this is working very fine for me. Now my HP DeskJet 9650 is working very fine with the windows 7. Thanks for that steps.