Thread: where can i get HTC Titan Media Link DLNA Adaptor DG H100

where can i get HTC Titan Media Link DLNA Adaptor DG H100

Hi, i have recently purchased this HTC titan and wanted to know can we have DLNA Adaptor for the mobile i have? Please let me know from where can i have it? Because i have tried almost everywhere but didn’t got any for myself. And i have heard that such adapters only works with the android mobiles, is that correct? Or we can use them with the windows phones as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

re: where can i get HTC Titan Media Link DLNA Adaptor DG H100

see i am not sure whether the adapter that you have mentioned in the title will be perfect for your mobile or not, because other mobile have the android operating system install and the one you are having has windows OS. But still i haven’t seen any other product too as an alternatives.

But still i would like to recommend you that you should try to contact the service center for the same and see what they are saying about the same, ask them whether which adapter will be ok for the mobile you are having.

i would like to recommend you that you should try to have a look over here as i they have mentioned the adapter which is actually intended for the HTC Flyer but still i am quite sure as this will work with your phone as well, but still would like to recommend you that you should try to get proper information from the service center and see what they are saying for the same?

See i have mentioned some of the information regarding the product so that you can have proper idea about the same.

• - Through the device you can transfer media from your device to the TV

• - move media from your PC to the TV

• - sight media from your PC on your device

• - utilize your device as a media controller and control the media from your PC to the TV

i think it seems like you haven’t checked their official website for the same because they have mentioned the product you are looking for thus would like to suggest you that you should have a glance over here and see whether you like it or not, because we need to search but still you can surely have any alternative for the same. but still when i was searching about the same the thing that i came to know is like whatever product they have mentioned in the website is like the superior one among all i have seen yet.

one thing that I am not getting for the phone is like there is only one adapter for almost every phone though i have searched the same thing on the internet several time but still not getting whether this will also work with my mobile as well or not. Anyways thanks for the suggestion you have made earlier.

And i have heard that such adapters only works with the android mobiles, is that correct? Or we can use them with the windows phones as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I would say you are quite unsure about the fact i think because this is just an adapter and through which you have to stream the videos through the internet and you can either see them to your phone or simply in your TV no matter which operating system your phone is running, so just don’t worry about that and as LINKed above you can have that device from there and i am sure it will work with your device as well.

have you tried searching this product on ebay or any other similar website? Because i think they are the sources from where you can have this accessories for your phone.