Thread: Receivers cannot hear me through HTC titan

Receivers cannot hear me through HTC titan

HI, I have received my HTC titan yesterday only and what the crap with the phone as whenever I make a call or receive the call i can hear all the thing spoken by the receiver but they are not able to hear me anymore. What could be the problem with the phone, have you ever experienced any such thing ever before? I am quite unsure about this thing but still it seems like the speaker of the phone gets corrupted which is actually responsible for making sound available to the receiver. Is there anybody having same problem with the phone? any suggestions regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Receivers cannot hear me through HTC titan

i was also having the same problem once with the phone but after that when i came to know what was the problem, it was so negligible.

You should make sure, whether there isn’t any mute button pressed while you talk to other party, or else surely your voice will not be heard by anybody else. Thus, you should first make sure about that thing but after that, you should also try to receive or make a call with the help of the earphone and see whether you are having the same problem or what, because you can at least become aware as whether there is some problem with the hardware or with the software. Because if there could be some problem with the firmware then surely they will not be able to hear you with the earphone as well.

See this is not the problem with your phone only rather it happens with almost all the android phones. Btu still sometimes it is just because of the network problem. Thus make sure you are situated at very good place where there is no problem with the network. Along with that also make sure whether the SIM card that you are using is also working perfectly, because i have seen the people with this problem just because of their older SIM card, thus after changing them everything were perfectly working.

Have you ever tried firmware resetting to the phone? because i think because this is the only thing you can do right now with the phone if you wanted to know about the glitches with the mobile. but before doing this always make sure you have made back up of the data or else they will be lose after you make resetting because the phone will restore all the factory data to the phone and actually they will be replaced by the existing data in the phone.

I am not sure either this could be the hardware problem or the software but still i would say you should at least try to reinstall the firmware one in the phone and see what’s happening, because i think if there could be some problem with the firmware then surely it will be resolved after reinstalling the firmware.

Exactly you were right as there could be some problem with that bottom MIC itself, because that’s the only thing, which is responsible for the same.

Anyways have you ever tried contacting the support center for the same? because i think they are the only peoples who will make you available another phone as a replacement for the same if they couldn’t find any solution for the same, but off course all the services will be free for sure as the phone must be in the warranty period in my opinion.