Thread: Comparison between htc titan vs htc sensation XL

Comparison between htc titan vs htc sensation XL

What do you think which are the best smartphones according to you, as both the smartphones come from the htc. So according to you which one is best to buy as I’m thinking of buying the phone and am confused between this, so if anyone of you have the knowledge of this then please share the same with me. So it will be easy for me to select from this two.

Re: Comparison between htc titan vs htc sensation XL

Htc sensation xl is the best smartphone according to me as the phone carries more features then the htc titan. So htc sensation xl is the best if you want to buy the phone.

For me I would say that it is the tough decision as both the phone have the good features and for me the phone is equivalent for me. I like both the phones so I cant suggest which one you should go for but one demerit of the htc titan phone is that the it comes with the windows mango 7.5. if the phone would come with the android os then the phone would look really good , otherwise both the phones are best for buying.

I want to know what are the specs for the htc titan so can anyone provide me the details for the phone.

Specs for the htc titan :-

General : 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    Display : Type S-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 4.7 inches
    Memory : Internal 16 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
    Camera : Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash , Secondary - 1.3 MP
    Features : OS - Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango , CPU 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor.
    Battery : Li-Ion 1600 mAh
    Stand-by Up to 360 hrs in 2G , Up to 460 hrs in 3G
    Talk time Up to 11 hrs 50 min in 2G , Up to 6 hrs 50 min in 3G

After seeing the specs for the htc titan I would say that the features provided with the phone is awesum, as the phone has got the dual camera 8mp on the Rear side and 1.3 mp front camera , it has got the 4.3 inches screen size with the S-LCD touchcreen , the processor of the phone is got the 1.3ghz which according to me is the fastest , and the phone runs on the windows mango 7.5

so overall I would say that the phone is fully featured and if you are thinking of buying the phone then it is advisable to buy the htc titan phone

I want to say why people become so confused while buying any phone !!!! the only thing they need to think while buying the phone is that what are your requirements and what features you need in the phone. Thinking of just two points will let you buy the best phone.

I want to know what are the features available in the htcsensation xl , since I don’t know the specs for this phone.

I don’t know why people are interested in buying the htc titan as you can find the same features in the htc sensation xl , in fact I would say that the phone has got better features then the htc titan. And best part of the phone is that the sensation xl features with the android 2.3 gimgerbread where you will find the windows 7 os in the titan phone. As though every body are using android and it is not that the android have became famius and it is used by all so I’m suggesting the phone but the android os is really good to use it as the os is user friendly and everyone would like the os interface.

So as far as I’m concern I want you to go for the htc sensation xl as the phone has got the better features then the htc titan. And opting for the sensation will be the wise decision.

• General - GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    • Display - Type S-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 4.7 inches
    • Memory - Internal 16 GB storage, 768 MB RAM
    • Camera - Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash , Secondary - 1.3 MP
    • Features - OS - Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread) 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor,.
    • Battery - Li-Ion 1600 mAh

After comparing both the phone I must say that the htc sensation xl phone must be the phone to buy with the as the phone has beaten the htc titan in term of comparing with each other.