Thread: HP Pavilion DM1 screen flickering

HP Pavilion DM1 screen flickering

I am using the Hp Pavilion dm1 notebook running windows 7 64 bit. The problem is the horizontal lines on monitor indiscriminately come into view. The screen looks like flickering, they go away while I reboot and I am not capable to consistently replicate the problem. Not anything in exacting causes it just arbitrarily happens. Is there any suggestion or solution for this?

Re: HP Pavilion DM1 screen flickering

They are variations of supply voltage, you plug in a controller or nobreak capacity (KVA) sufficient for the computer and the monitor.

Try using the refresh rate (Hz) to lower!

If the lines are permanent display problem you have, if they come and go may be the investor or image fuser, also display problem, can also be a problem on the data bus. It is clear to note that hp have problems with overheating video chip, so you take your team recommend technical expertise, that gives you security that you are certain that you are not going to disappear over the team, and you provide support.

For all this, my main recommendation soon advises technical service seriously before you do not pledge.

By the frequent opening and closing the screen may indeed have created a disconnection between the motherboard and TFT. At best, there is a connector. Disassembly is the only way to find out. If the problem persists on an external monitor, it is likely that either the graphics card that makes its own. Wait a more specialized opinion but it does not bode well unfortunately.