Thread: HP Probook 4530s freezing after installing Windows 7 x64bit

HP Probook 4530s freezing after installing Windows 7 x64bit

I have purchased the HP Probook 4530s version with SUSE Linux preinstalled. I then formatted the C:\ drive and installed Windows 7 professional edition x64. Following this PC is freezing. Furthermore I am not able to install drivers otherwise whichever programs for the reason that PC freezing or else running slow, extremely slow. Do you think that it is the BIOS problem? Should I have to upgrade it? Is there something else that might be causing the system to freeze without any error or BSOD?

Re: HP Probook 4530s freezing after installing Windows 7 x64bit

Look at the manufacturer of your laptop to see if there are newer drivers are available! Maybe there are on the website already updated drivers for W7 if not then at least for Vista32Bit.

What I have did was, In Safe Mode: Start-> Run-> msconfig. Under Services, Windows Services and hide the remaining clear. Under System startup, turn off everything. Then restart in normal mode, see if it works. If yes: Enable gradually, your programs again. In my case CPU-Z also indicates the effective stroke, are flat at 1333 667 So everything has its correctness That is why they are called so called Double Data Rate (DDR), for the reason that together are climbing, sliding, as well as signal edge (also called clock edge) taken as control condition.

In the Disk Cleanup you can find SP1 Win. So you are uninstalling SP1. But this is not normal, because there are enough users where SP1 works without problems. After installing Win 7, the end user must activate the system exploitation with the label of the certificate of authenticity comes with the package update. If the model has a CD of Win 7 driver, it will be included on the CD to upgrade to Win7

The causes may be many incompatible devices from HD out of date. Make a test with the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor, with that you should have a clearer picture of the situation

I was trying to install Windows 7 64-bit computer on my father, but during installation the computer reboots suddenly and does not end the installation. Usually these symptoms are caused by RAM, which is not compatible or 100% or has values that Windows does not digest and should be changed (again if the BIOS allows it). If there were problems with the disk, probably the PC would freeze and then be reset manually, in addition to testing Windows Advisory; I suggest you run Memtest86 which is able to make a deep analysis of the memory. The test takes several hours, then armed with holy patience.

I now also through the many changes and try some hardware I have twice tried to ask if someone can tell me what memory is in combination with my motherboard and processor, with very high probability-compatible?

I think you had with your graphics card theory was right. Before wasting a CD, I thought to myself that I simply install SpeedFan times quickly and see there, the graphics card is idle 45 degrees. Now I can start times simply a consequence of HIMYM USB stick and he is looking within less than 3 minutes at 60 degrees.

So I must first find a way to keep the graphics card cool...

Now have everything except the graphics card out there I would have otherwise blank screen. At the moment. But can also report that positive.

Could you meanwhile being run chkdsk on all drives and it was diagnosed no bad sector.

That it is what matters right?

RAM failure or incorrect setting of the timing, etc. in the BIOS.
    Start times with only one RAM module (in the appropriate slot - see manual) and the appropriate settings (timings, voltage, etc. - no overclock). Since you are probably several RAM-bars have also times respectively the / other INDIVIDUALLY amplifiers afterwards.
    Also try to time with BIOS defaults to start.
    CPU does not overclock, underclock more times.

Look simply sometimes your BIOS settings. Your settings do not agree with my details agreement, OK, and then you should adjust it accordingly. Otherwise, you're still the cheerful crashes because other setting makes sense only for the 32-bit version. So, look worthwhile. By the way, I'm not a fan of overclocking the CPU, as today's PC's are all fixed, and the CPU die sooner regularly by overclocking. Well, without CPU - is not much going on...