Thread: HTC TITAN- Battery Available on EBay

HTC TITAN- Battery Available on EBay

Does anyone know if the feeling xl or 4G HTC surprising that the battery of the same size as the Titan? Since the phone is so new, I cannot find replacement batteries and AC adapters so you can share as a result, I found a list, but the battery and charger that cost $ 21, which is quite strong and as htc titan list, amaze xl 4g and feeling. I’m so spoiled swapping batteries out never having to charge my phone

Re: HTC TITAN- Battery Available on EBay

Like you, I like the Windows platform as they need and have the option of carrying extra batteries. I was lucky in the past instead of looking the part number of manufacturers (MPN) instead of "Titan of the battery."

Remove the battery. Put on your most powerful pair of glasses and search on drums for the MPN. Enter this P / N (only) in your search engine. Should be given more information and options. In fact, I think the price you have found is to become not so bad, but the last time I did this for my Focus, I was able to find a package that consists of a charger and extra battery pack around $ 15.

I try, but I have the Titan - yet. Wait until I qualify for the upgrade of the device (12/23). I will take the Titan for a test drive when it comes to AT & T, but you can switch to an Android device next time, if not get Skype for WP7 for the first of the year.

I’m used to purchase these extras batteries OEM aftermarket gray, not in charge of China's $ 10 on eBay, and I almost 2 weeks through the mail for him, but since the phone is so nothing new appears on eBay.

I had the good fortune to win one in the case of Windows Phone inner circle, will not bar his droids with wp7 getting better and better!