Thread: HTC Titan Frequently reboots

HTC Titan Frequently reboots

I put the Titan on the table and went for a cup of coffee. As I was standing next to the coffee machine, I restart the phone. "Okay," I thought, "That was weird." But I let it boot, with the hope that it was. But that was not all. He kept rebooting. The longest she went without rebooting was 10 minutes, but often restarts every 1 minute or less. I tried to pull the battery, and restarted. However rebooting. I tried removing my applications, such as row and spottily. However rebooting. I sent in for service. Hopefully find out why.

Merely other comparable matter that I could find is issues with HD2 and SD card. However, the Titan only has built in memory. If this is the culprit, I actually, like to know what caused this as I have not done anything special. There seems to be a common trouble, but no one else heard of this?

Re: HTC Titan Frequently reboots

If you haven’t tried but you should attempt a new SIM card. We had a very strange behavior, with a pair of Titans here at work with the sim card that was about 2 years old. With the new-fangled SIM card - no troubles.

Another thing - I know Norway has come a long way in the "mobile-office-extension" - now have something similar in Sweden and my Titan is connected to our company switchboard - and if I can make some changes on our part (Cisco ) and instant messaging on any call me a little Titan who enter into an endless usually hang up. If I disconnect my titan of our switchboard I still haven’t experienced a single crash.

I've had this identical trouble - and I just received yesterday the phone! I'll wait for a response from HTC before flashing a ROM but was disappointed by the fact that your website does not even have a page to support the Titan.

Does anyone know where the ROM update actually came from what is known and not just reported that an official ROM?

HTC has supposed that the ROM 1.09 in here is not an official ROM, as an official ROM impending Zune.

I have been advised to be re-set the phone to factory default or contact the retailer for a replacement. I have serious doubts about a new set will resolve the trouble, so I may have to return, which is incredibly annoying.

I received a new HTC response, below:"With respect to the subject-related software - we have not had any confirmation or known bugs with the current ROM version of the Titan.

If found to be a trouble with the ROM actually publish an update, but we have nothing confirmed and I cannot say if an update will be provided to solve this trouble at this time. "If other people are having this trouble, then it must be reported to HTC before going to do anything.

I do not know exactly how it works, but he had two types of ROMs. Freedom for all, and given to the service centers in case of errors. I imagine this is a situation of the latter.