Thread: Application stopped using WIFI in HTC Titan

Application stopped using WIFI in HTC Titan

I have bought HTC Titan mobile phone in which I have windows 7.5 installed. This mobile phone is great. Now I am facing problem with the WIFI in this mobile phone. In my mobile phone whenever I try use any application with WIFI connection after some while it stops using WIFI. I don’t know what is wrong with this but this problem is really frustrating for me.

Re: Application stopped using WIFI in HTC Titan

First thing I will suggest you open the setting in your HTC Titan and after that you have to check whether all the WIFI settings are ok or not. you should also try to solve this problem by doing all the setting again and after doing all the setting again you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

You have said that you are facing this problem while using application with WIFI and that is why I would like to ask you that are you getting this problem with any particular application or you are getting this problem while using all the application with the WIFI. If you are facing this problem with any specific application in your HTC Titan then I think there might be problem with that application and you should uninstall the application from HTC Titan and after uninstalling that application from the HTC Titan you have to install that application in your mobile phone and after installing that application in your mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If problem occurs with all the application then there might be something wrong with the setting or your HTC Titan.

Well check what happen when you switch the data off in your HTC titan. I am use of HTC radar and similar problem occur with my device also and whenever I turn off the data and then use the application with WIFI at that time it was working fine. now after that I have removed all the saved WIFI setting and WIFI network from my device and then I have restart the device and after that I have connect my device again with my WIFI and then problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

Connect your HTC Titan with other device and after that you have to check whether your device is behaving the same or not. if you get the same problem with that also then I think problem is with the HTC Titan and if your device work properly with other WIFI connection then there might be something wrong with your WIFI router.

Try this idea so that you can identify what the exact problem is.

If above solution does not help you to fix this problem then you should try to solve this problem by resetting your HTC Titan mobile phone. First connect your HTC Titan with your computer and laptop and after connecting your HTC Titan with your computer or laptop you have to take backup of all the data and after taking the backup of all the data you have to proceed with the reset and after resetting the HTC Titan you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I think after resetting the HTC Titan your problem will get solved.

After referring your solution I have first check all the setting related to the WIFI and all check all the setting related to the router. Now when I connect other device with my WIFI at that time it worked fine and after that I have remove all the setting of WIFI and also removed my WIFI network from saved network and then I have restart the device and then I have connect the HTC Titan with my WIFI network again and then all the thing started working fine. Now problem is when I connect my HTC Titan with my computer at that time it does not get detected by my computer. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

According to me you should first connect your HTC Titan by using different USB cable with your computer and after that you have to check whether your device get detected by your system or not. your device does not get detected then problem is with the device and if get connected with different SUB cable then problem is with your USB cable. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

It looks like you need to reinstall the USB driver in your computer and after reinstalling the USB driver in your computer when you try to connect your HTC Titan with your computer at that time it will not give you any problems. You should also try to connect your HTC Titan with different USB port and then check whether it makes any defense or not. Many times by shuffling the USB port also this type of problem can get solved.

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you should contact the HTC support and after that you have to tell them about the USB connection issue and then they will check your device and also gives you solution. If they will find anything wrong with your device then you will get replacement.