Thread: Can I sync my Android phone with the iCloud?

Can I sync my Android phone with the iCloud?

Hey can here anyone suggest me that is that possible to sync my android phone with the iCloud?? Please reply me back if this is possible to do. For that I have not tried yet, but this will be very nice if possible to sync my Android phone with the iCloud.

Re: Can I sync my Android phone with the iCloud?

No dude, according to me I will say that this is not possible to sync your Android phone with the iCloud, this is because, this requires Apple hardware and software.

But here I will say to you that this is likely correct. I am telling this because Apple is trying to build an ecosystem that this is very hard when you join that. But still I can say that this will be very nice to have some application that can access some data stored on iCloud, but unlikely to have anything more than that. And here let me tell you that you will need Windows Vista or Windows 7 for your PC to be iCloud ready. And if you want to access your email at that time you will need Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, or an up-to-date version of your preferred browser. So here I can say that if you are having this all things then this will works one the windows. And also be sure that there is no Android functionality but still I am not thinking here that there is anything stopping something from being built.

Yes, I also agree over here that the Android phone will not ever get iCloud services. Even if you have windows PC then also if you try with running the iCloud services then it will work with the iPhone. Except this, I am not having any suggestion about this that it will work with the other android phones or not.

I am not getting here that why you want to do use the iCloud with your android phone. I am telling you this all things because if you are having Android Phone and a PC then why would you want a service that was made to sync Apple programs to other Apple programs?? Please tell me about this. Here you are thinking to sync your android with the pc then you can do this thing but still you are thinking to use the icloud with your PC?? Can you please tell me reason about this??

Yes, me also not getting over here that why are thinking to get the sync your android with iCloud. Let me tr5ell you over here that every think is available on the android that is available on the iCloud from the begging only. And also let me tell you over here that Android was designed to sync without use of a computer from its start over 3 years ago. And for your information let me tell you here that your android phone will wirelessly sync all the contacts, mail, calenders, apps right out of the box and also at t hat time if you want to sync photos, music or documents you can use dropbox or sugarSync to connect all of your electronics via the cloud.

But here I will say that I have been using dropbox for a while so for that reason, my iPhone has not caught up. and if you are thinking to use the iCloud services then for that reason let me tell you here that there services of the cloud are not android exclusive like you are implying. This is because Apple has just made a brand exclusive. And also this is better than any other cloud services.

Can you here please tell us back that why you are thinking for anything that will tie you into a specific piece of hardware??? I am telling this because this will costs more after 5GB and charges you for non Apple purchases. If you are thinking for doing such type of the think than for that you can also try with the Google music that will gives you 20,000 songs free. And also for this, they will offer you 20GB on their storage services like Picasa and Google Office. And also if you are thinking for the Books then for that there is Google Books, that can available your books are available on your tablet, PC, phones and even iPhones.

For your information, here I would like to say that Android can sync photos and also this can sync music and documents out of the box as well. For doing this all things you can also try with choose to sync your pictures with Picasa for sync your account. And for the music you can also use the Google launched their cloud music service earlier in the summer. And also you can use the Google docs, and also don’t forgate to use the Google Books. And also here I would like o say that your all books are available on your tablet, PC, phones and even iPhones

Hey all thanks for suggesting me about the iCloud is not available on for the android Smartphone. But still I hope that if there will be some way to use the iCloud services on the android phone then that will be better. Hope that someone will suggest me about this type of the services.

Here I am having other question related with this. And the question is that does anyone knows about the how to manage to get iCloud and android phone in sync?? For the calendars and contacts?? Yes, for that I have also tried with the all other suggestion over here but still not get the proper suggestion on this case. can here someone tell me about the proper suggestion for this, please reply me over here. And I am not having iPhone but I have android phone.

I too would like this feature. Here is my reason. I have HP PCs at home because of the Microsoft software I use. I have icloud service because it is the best cloud service for me (I have had Outlook.com and Google before) and I prefer its calendaring system for a number of reasons. I have an iphone because it is the best phone I believe. I have had a Palm, Windows, and Android phone and finally gave in and got a phone that works (iphone). Finally, unfortunately, my husband got my daughter an Android phone. I manage her calendar on icloud. I REALLY want her to be able to see her calendar on her phone because I add sporting events, homework assignments and links, etc. Finally, when I used my Windows based PC, Outlook.com and a Windows phone you would not believe the inability to keep calendars in sync. The systems just DON"T talk to each other. There are MANY complaints about this on Microsoft's help site. Apple has been great so far if I can just get my daughter to see her calendar on her phone...